Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My friend's son while playing on the floor with various toys, including a T-Rex and some trucks-
"Sweet! A monster truck...but they won't let me drive it, even though I have my license because I am a T-Rex.
Must be my short arms."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

spixxor posted:

The other day a friend of mine and I were taking our kids to go eat. He has a yellow camero that he's making look like the one from Transformers, so his son (5) told my daughter (6) we were going for a ride in Bumblebee. Halfway there my daughter wanted to know when he was "gonna make his car stand up".

Then in the middle of lunch his kiddo got very excited about the walnuts and loudly proclaimed "I LOVE DESE NUTS!"

The other night my daughter wanted to know who would be on the penny if Abraham Lincoln was still alive. I had no idea what to say to that.
Still Abe Lincoln because he would be an immortal dictator.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Vaginaface posted:

Still waiting for the South to rise again?

gently caress no. Just trying to make a joke.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Frostyhawk posted:

This is a story I keep getting told about myself when I was little. When I was 6 or so I loving loved Discovery Zone - which if you're not aware was a place with a giant indoor tube maze with slides and ball pits and poo poo. Another thing I really liked was that scene in The Fugitive where Harrison Ford was running through the sewage system to escape Tommy Lee Jones, because it reminded me of Discovery Zone.

The natural conclusion to this was to crawl batshit frantic through the tube maze pretending to avoid capture from an invisible Tommy Lee Jones, until I got to the top of an open slide where everyone could see me and loudly proclaim "I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE!"

I guess I did this more than once.

This is awesome. :highfive:
I didn't talk until I was 4, so I was a little behind in vocabulary and pronunciation. Cue 4 year old bulletsponge looking at the quarter amusement rides at the mall and screaming, "I want to ride the whores, Mommy!"
"Horses honey. They are called horses."

My mother was the type to talk to anyone and share entirely too much jnformation about her life. This irritated 6 year old me. Once in line at Kmart my mom was telling the woman behind us about how I am tall for my age and other dumb poo poo.
"Is his father tall?"
Before she could answer, I yelled at this poor lady, "No, but the mail man was!"
My mother was mortified and I didn't understand why. I just thought it was a funny answer- I didn't realize I was implying my mother was a whore until years later.