Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
My cousin, who is now a senior in high school, used to be scared to death of my father, which is perfectly understandable. Up until a few years ago, he had this massive beard, long hair that he always wear in a ponytail, and wore Ray Ban aviators (which he still does when he's not at work), so pretty much for a kid who is 2-3 years old, this is the scariest thing ever. When ever he goes to a supermarket to shop, whenever a kid whose being a typical kid sees him, they dummy up right away, causing the mother to ask him if he's willing to follow them around.

Whenever he would walk in their house, she would turn and run the other way, with tears streaming down her face, yelling "The Man's here, the man's here." My uncle used to respond "That's no man, that's your uncle." Kids reactions are priceless sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU