Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION
Ha, this thread's great.

A random statement I once overheard from a kid to his mom: "I think of funny things, then I LAUGH about them! :haw:"

And an exchange between two kids I was babysitting years ago that has stuck with me ever since:

:v: "If there's 22 things I hate they're ALL BATMAN."

:j: "You do own a Batman backpack."

:v: "...Batman's okay."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Taeke posted:

She's totally right, what the gently caress? Not only did you get her hopes up, you also got the hopes up of those poor critters.

When you take her to a petting zoo she knows she's just visiting and not taking one home with her, but take her to an animal shelter, you know, that place people go to take home an animal, it's cruel to give her the expectation and not doing what she learned and expects to be done at that place, namely, take one home with her.

Seriously, what the gently caress?

Emptyquoting this forever, what the hell were you thinking?

That's darkly hilarious though, like do you just troll the poo poo out of your daughter 24/7 like this? Please continue doing so if that's your thinking, the trauma and permanent trust issues are def worth the forums outrage and comedy.

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Thank you for this.