Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
When I was younger, I pronounced 'Invitation' as 'Incantation'.

My little sister managed to win I-spy at a resturaunt. She spied something beginning with B. After the whole family and extended family spent ages guessing, even after the food had arrived and we didn't need the distraction. Eventually we gave up, and she told us what it was, with the biggest smile.
"Bomato Sauce!"

My even younger cousins had an interesting thing. Their mother would always use their first and middle names when telling them off, but the older one got told off more. "Martha May you stop that this instant!". This led to the younger thinking you just said May after someone's name when telling them off. "Mummy May, that's my toy!"

Finally, my mother is a teacher, and one time discovered a dead bird on the playing field. It had been attacked by a cat or something, and feathers were everywhere. So she kept the children from going out until it had been cleaned up, and the children wondering why.
:confused:"Miss, why can't we go out?"
:eng101:"They just need to tidy up first."
:confused:"Tidy what up?"
:haw:"I know what it is!"
:confused:"Really?"
:haw:"A bird popped."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH