Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
My dad taught my cousin that when ever someone says "Merry Christmas" she should respond "Happy Hanukkah." After a little old Jewish woman gave her candy for saying it, she was convinced it was the best thing ever. Then at Christmas mass, when the priest said "Merry Christmas" she stood on her pew, pointed at him and screamed "HAPPY HANUKKAH!" She had no idea why she didn't get candy for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I have been a goon my entire life. As a little kid I was the ring bearer, at my cousin's wedding and in return for doing a good job I'd get a gameboy. Immediately after giving them the rings, I turned around stuck my hand out and demanded my gameboy.

On the bright side, there's a cute picture of me sitting on the bride's lap explaining what a pokemon is to her, though.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

As a little kid I thought if you went in a spaceship long enough you'd reach the end of the universe and if you left the universe you were God and could do whatever you want. I was very angry when the nuns in my preschool were not happy and didn't believe my scientific fact.

Another ideaa I thought up as a kid and just assumed was fact was Butt Planet. The planet looked like a butt and when meteors fell and created craters, the crates would transform into butts. When the teacher took it away from me, I got very angry and started yelling about how Butt Planet was real and she was lying to me.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Coffee And Pie posted:

I think he was quoting RoboCop. Ah, he'll be a goon some day.

Momma don't raise no goons.