Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
Thanksgiving, 2 years ago:

Me: What are you guys thankful for?
Niece (11): Chocolate!
Niece (7): Pie!
Nephew (9): Humanity.

I asked for one of my niece's Christmas lists, and the only thing on it was "treat food." So I got her sardine-shaped chocolates and that was the best gift she had ever gotten apparently.

The same niece also asked her mom "How did you get pregnant?" like, of all people, you? To which her brother replied "No one here wants to hear that story."

Lastly, on Christmas many years ago, my brother pulled a pair of jeans out of box and matter of factly told my mom, "I am not wearing these." And then tossed them to the side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
my 4 year old nephew, while his parents were trying to decide whether to pizza or chinese for dinner: "let's just order pizza, for christ's sake."

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

i asked my 6yo nephew where he went on his field trip
"Fart town."