Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
The other day a friend asked my 3 year old son if he had a girlfriend yet. He responded "yeah!" and held up his left hand in a fist. I almost fell over laughing.

One other - while we were trick or treating a little girl about 3 is coming the opposite direction and turns into the same house we are about to go to. My son walks up to her and says "Hi little monster!" My wife gasps and then says "no no, she's a princess!" "Oh, ok! Hi little princess!" And then they all happily went up to the house to trick or treat.

Keystoned has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Nov 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
We were at a restraurant a week ago and my wife was wearing a low cut shirt. My six year old daughter looks at her and says "Mom, your boob crack is showing."

I love me some boob crack!

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012

omnibobb posted:

I turned on the car one time and there was an Eminem song on and he says "gently caress" very loudly and clearly before I can turn it down.

My son: daddy did he say gently caress?
Me: yes he did
Son: is he allowed to say gently caress?
Me: yes hes a grown up
Son: im not allowed to say gently caress
Me: no youre not. Only grown ups can say that
Son: can you and mommy say gently caress?
Me: yes, we are grown ups
Son: can i say gently caress when im a grown up?
Me: yeah when youre 18
Son: im going to say gently caress a lot when im a grown up but im not going to say gently caress now cause im not a grown up. Only grown ups can say gently caress

I read this and then a few minutes later had to scrill back up to see if I had posted it. I'm still not sure you're not me.

I was at store with my wife and daughter and my wife walked off to get something.
Daughter : Where did mom go?
Me : i dont know, i guess shes gone?
Daughter : ok, we can just get a new one at the store!
Me : oh yeah, what kind of mommy would you like to get?
Daughter : lets get a black one!
Me : im willing to try if you are!

Also my son told me the other day that on of the girls at his preschool is really sweet because she always sleeps with him. I answered "she sounds really sweet son!"

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
Last night at dinner my son was saying something about how when I die he gets do do something. My wife said she doesnt want me to die so he changed it to her, then his sister.

When we got done explaining we dont want anyone to have to die he threw his arms across his chest, stuck out his lip and said "fine, I guess I wont kill anyone then!"

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
We went to a local pizza place last night and my 4yr son stops at the door and says "oh, neat, you can bring guns here!"

They had up a no smoking sign but didnt have the no weapons sign so of course that means "everyone bring your guns!"

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
Basically yeah. They became a lot more common as concealed carry laws got more lax, and now that they've removed even the requirement for a liscense they are basically everywhere.

Thanks Kansas! If everyone has a gun on them at all times with absolutely no training whatsoever "apparently the 2 hour class was too restrictive on freedoms!" then nothing can possibly go wrong!

Same kid yesterday was playing mario kart 8 and got first place / a gold cup. I told him he won the prize and when he excitedly asked what the prize was I told him "a nap!"

He looked at me straighfaced and totally deadpan said "thats a pretty crappy prize dad..."

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
Playing hangman with my daughter last night and she gets to come up with the word.

Ok, Ill give you a hint. This is a four letter word and mom loves it!

So many options...

Also my son was describing a super hero game he played over the weekend and all the cool powers he got.

"I have speed power, I have strong power, I have color power,"

"Wait, whats color power?"

"It lets me change peoples color. Like this! White power! Fwoosh!"

As he said white power he thrust his hand out, obviously shooting his power but it easily could have been a heil hitler sign.

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
I was watching dawn of the planet of the apes yesterday and my son (5) came in and watched a bit.

Its at the part where the apes attack the human base and hes cheering on the apes. I tell him that the apes are trying to kill the people, doesnt he want to cheer for the people? His response...

No, I see people all the time. I never see apes. I hope the apes win!

Its a fine line between genius and sociopath. Ill have to keep an eye on this kid.

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
Right this second im in the movie theatre bathroom with my five year old. The guy on the stall next to us has very loud gas and my son is losing his goddamn mind laughing like crazy. Every time the guy farts he goes into another bout of laughter.

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
My wife was offering my son 5 $1 for every good week of school he could string together. He replied "how about one dollar AND 20 cents?"

His sister then says "why 1.20?" To which he replied very seriously "because then I would have even more money!"

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
Rhyming with my son yesterday:
Me: You ara a funky funky funky monkey!
Kid: You are a cunty cunty cunty bunty!

drat son. Also when I sent that to my wife she agreed with him.

Also on the topic of drawings, my son also has a picture of a building and it is on fire. Then the teacher superimposed a picture of him smiling with his red crayon over the top of it. Also its two buildings. Two tall buildings ...

Basically it looks like my child is standing over the top of the burning twin towers with a demonic grin on his face like "look what I did!"

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012

CaptainCrunch posted:

Observed at the mall yesterday.

Child(3-ish?) running to catch up with parents: Paw-kouw!
Dad: (Thrusting both arms in the air) Parkour!
Mom: (Thrusting both arms in the air) Parkour!

Child runs to raised sitting bench along landscaping element. Stops, slowly and C A R E F U L Y climbs atop the bench one knee at a time, walks slowly along the length and does the drop-to-butt, lower one foot at a time method to get back down on the ground.
"Paw-kouw!" (Thrusting both arms in the air)

:3:

Fantastic kid. Fantastic parents.

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
Apparently my son (6) yesterday after school while ball with a group of friends.

One kids drops the ball.
My kid: Oh what the loving hell!

Also our normal morning conversation.

Me: Goodbye son! Have a great day!
Him: Goodbye butt! Have a great butt!
Or
Goodbye fart! Have lots of farts today!
Or
Goodbye butt fart! I hope you get lots of farts out of your butt at your butt work today!

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
I just remembered one.

I made up a bunch of scrambled eggs to stuff into breakfast burritos and freeze for future meals.

My Daughter (9): These eggs remind me of the egg guy on sesame street who's made out of eggs!
Me: . . . . who? is that a new character?
Her: I don't think so . . . he's the egg-man, you know the guy made out of eggs?
Me: . . . .
Her: . . .
Me: . . . do you mean big bird?
Her: Yeah! That's him!
Me: . . . he's a bird. Like a chicken. He's not made out of eggs . . .
Her: ohhhhhhh!!!!

The eggs were yellow and fluffy. They really did look like big bird, but how she made the connection that big bird was made out of eggs because my scrambled eggs were the same color as him I do not know. . . .

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
My son today.

Hey dad, why is Tom Hanks’s hand stuck in a pickle jar?
Why son?
Because he wants a pickle!

Referring to this skit which we both found hilarious.

https://youtu.be/Ch_hoYPPeGc

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
Im not kidding. When im joking....

(Dramatic pause)

I say Knock. Knock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012
Tonight

Me: where you all going?
Wife: out for cigarettes (joke)
10 yo Son: yah, we’re gonna smoke some grass
Wife: wtf, you dont know what grass is
Son: do too! Its weed!
Wife: wtf! How do you know that?
Son: im smart! *starts dancing*
Me: wtf.....

Neither one of us smoke so its not like weed is a common subject around the house. No clue where that all came from. Gonna blame fortnite.