Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I asked my little cousin what he was going to be when he grew up, and he looked at me like I was an idiot and said "A boy."

When I was a kid, I used to refer to junk mail catalogues as "cattledogs." I also used to randomly fall down and jerk around like I was having a seizure. If people asked what I was doing, I told them I had strychnine poisoning. (I pronounced it "strike nine" and nobody could figure out what the hell I was saying for like a year, but figuring it out didn't make it any less weird.) And we once had some visitors come to the gate while my mother was in the shower; she told me to ask them to wait, and I ran out of the house screaming "DON'T COME IN! MUM'S NAKED!"

Avshalom has a new favorite as of 06:04 on Nov 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU