Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
One from me, circa 5 years old: My mom was recording a message for our answering machine and I demanded to be on the tape. All I did was giggle and say "bye" at the end of the message. A couple of weeks later, I listened to the message and heard how high pitched my voice was, and said "I think that was when I was a girl."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Kids and psychopaths: not so different.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Writer Cath posted:

Me: Buddy, why don't you tell me a story?

3 year old nephew: Once upon a time, Spiderman was on a road on a motorcycle. The end.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Roommate's friend and her boyfriend are here to visit for the week and they brought their 3-year-old. She wanted me to get a game for her to play on my phone; we ascertained that it was Cut the Rope. She told me in all seriousness, "I played it when I was a woman."

Share the secrets of time travel with me, kiddo.

Also:

:sparkles:: Mommy, I want mac and cheese!
:j:: There's none left.
:sparkles:: You can't fool me, Mommy. I know there's one left. :colbert:

There was, in fact, one left.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Same kid as my last post couldn't find her sock this morning, and I jokingly asked if it had run away. She responded, "No. It's not alive. :colbert:"

She's smart for a 3-year-old.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The 3-year old has a similar problem, her Gs and occasionally other letters turn into Ds. She told me her mom was making her druids (fried eggs) for breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Choco1980 posted:

"Where does a cow buy milk?

THE SHOP!"

what has 3 eyes 6 legs and 2 noses

a Cyclops goat with a man wearing a animal suit breeding

:psyduck: