Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Post your favourite poo poo kids say. Creepy things kids have said to you, funny misunderstandings, the best swears from the mouths of babes, all at your fingertypes.

My 5-year-old cousin today after a nap:

"Suzuki. Y'know why my willy's stickin' up?!"

... "N-no, Jake."

"I've been dreaming of hotties, Suzuki.

Hotties every night."

I'm already laughing and texting his mom when he walks into the bathroom and I hear him say to himself, "Doesn't happen in the monster dreams though, I dunno."

Said cousin has also gotten into an insult match with me outside when I was pushing him on the swings and called me an 'eyeball penis poop'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

From a 12 year-old girl: "when I grow up, I'm gonna marry a chair. That way when my legs get tired, I can sit on my husband's face."

This girl is a thinker. :allears:

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Tree Huffer posted:

I also have a student that constantly asks me how to spell words like 'hegemony' and 'incubator.' :psyduck: She's 4 and when I asked her mom about it, she shrugged and said she has no idea where she picks the words up either, but she does it at home too.

I used to pull that poo poo all the time as a kid too, I just had a spergy interest in reading and vocab. The good part of this is that other than typos, I rarely ever spell a word incorrectly. The bad part of this is, everyone in my family always asks me to spell something for them when they can't spell it instead of just loving using spell check :negative:

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Bippie Mishap posted:

My brother was holding my nephew (3yrs old) up under a shower at the beach to get the sand off. Nephew didn't like it at all and yelled "Put me down! I have rights!"

:laffo: That is just beautiful.

The first time my sister saw a character in The Sims get nude (with censor bar of course) she screamed "THAT'S FABULOUS!"

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Sorry about the loss of your brother Jerry Manderbilt. :japan:

My smallest cousin (doesn't even talk all that much yet) loves to watch me play Team Fortress 2, I don't mind letting her watch because it's cartoony and silly for an FPS. She is not scared of it in the slightest. The Heavy is her favourite, she calls him "raaaarrrrrrrrrr" :3: She demands we watch videos of raaarrrrr on YouTube every time she comes over. Her dad thinks this is hilarious.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

bringmyfishback posted:

More anti-Japanese sentiment from tiny Koreans:

We were playing charades in my 3rd grade class and one boy's actions were mystifying us all. He stood up, squatted, and yelled at the top of his lungs. The kids were just as confused as I was, so after his turn finished, I asked him what he was doing.

"Teacher, I ddong [poop] Japan!"

Yes, he's nine and he mimed making GBS threads on the nation of Japan. The other kids thought this was dumb. I tried really hard not to laugh until I pretended to fix my shoe underneath the desk, where I wept silent tears of laughter.

I have a question, I know there's a lot of anti-Japanese sentiment in Korea but is there much NK hate among schoolchildren too?

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Yes kids drawings are fine.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

My only memory of primary school was that I asked this kid named Jordan where he lived, and he (with hand motions) said "Down the street, turn, down the street, turn, down the street, turn, and then you'll see this house..."

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

I called those fancy white formal gloves "gladyses" (as in the woman's name Gladys) and no one knows why. My mom couldn't figure out what the gently caress I wanted when I whined I wanted gladyses just like Cinderella has.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Lolitas Alright! posted:

My almost-3 year old was sitting on the toilet a week and a half ago or so, singing the conga line song, but with the word "penis". So I was hearing "Penis, penis, PEEEE-NIS! Penis, penis, PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NIS!" for a good ten minutes.

I'm sorry to tell you this but your 3 year old owns :cool:

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Nurge posted:

My favourite thing children say is probably how hats/moustaches/beards are bad. Literal idiots caring about what someone else wears or chooses to grow on their face is hilarious to me.

Have you been being picked on in the pony aisle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

rectal cushion posted:

My son (aged three) is not a fan of potty training. The other day he proudly told me that "when I'm a grown man, I'm going to buy some very big diapers and poop in them" :gonk:

It's too late to fix him, from your username it seems to run in the family