Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

Kids posted:

:words: about penises

I was hanging out with my youngest cousins one day -- they would have been early in elementary school at the time -- and as brothers are wont to do, they decided to start throwing out insults at each other. I'm sure there was a healthy share of "buttface" and "poophead" but the one that stands out was the :iceburn: from the younger one:

:smug: You have a big penis!
:( Nuh-uh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'
It's scientific fact that everybody has a dessert stomach :colbert:

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

pookel posted:

Last week, I went out to eat with my kids, and the 9yo was finished first and got bored. He sighed, "I just can't wait till I can go home, take my shirt off, and watch some YouTube."

Apparently my child is a 30-something neckbeard.

Couple months ago we were out with a nephew and his parents, and he spent all of dinner watching minecraft LPers. And he didn't want to go get ice cream because he wanted to play minecraft on my computer. Due to various allergies he'd never had real good ice cream, but we took him to a place with legit vegan ice cream, and he learned the folly of his ways

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Powaqoatse posted:

Yeah. Danish is Germanic too & we say:

"jeg ska på toilettet" = "imma go on the toilet" i think cause we sit on it?
but,
"jeg ska i toilettet" = "i gotta get into the toilet"

very subtle :thunk:

In English at least, toilet used to also refer to a room that evolved into the bathroom