Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
I was pretty drugged up after a dental appointment I had when I was 3 or 4, my mom was holding me in the parking lot while we were waiting for a cab. A couple cars passed by and I guess I reached out for them saying "Wait for me..."

Once my family and I were all at the state fair, with my probably 7 year old nephew. We'd been playing a bunch of GTA San Andreas at the time. Anyway he's running around with his noisy toy machine gun when we walk past a bunch of black dudes and he hollers "GANG MEMBERS :byodood:" and starts pretend shooting them all.
:cripes:

Not too long ago I was babysitting his little sister and we're getting ready for her to go to kindergarten. I ask what she's eating for breakfast and she replies "I think they're called chocolate cuckoo puffs." It's not really that funny unless you're from where I'm from, and the work "cuckoo" is a kiddy euphemism for "penis". I was cracking up pretty much the whole ride to school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
My youngest nephew asked whether I liked skeletons or zombies, so I told him I liked both. Then he told me he also liked the "Boaf" and how they had no arms or legs, but a really big mouth and sharp teeth. So we played a game where we were running away from the boafs as Superman and Batman and it was pretty rad.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

Did you ask why Batman and Superman were running away instead of trying to save anyone else?

Perhaps we weren't the heroes that Gotham needed nor deserved? :shrug: