Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

My nephew, III, is the coolest kid on the planet. He used to introduce himself as "Bobby zombie killer minecraft three"

When he was like 2 years old instead of sleeping with a stuffed animal like a normal kid he would sleep with Halloween decorations. Kid loves his monsters

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 14:46 on Sep 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

tbp posted:

His name is Three?

Sorry for the late post but its a nickname. He's the third with his name so we call him Three. I was just trying to make it easy to tell who the fb post was about :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I loved the creative things my students would come up with when I was student teaching. I should have taken more pictures.

Especially of this lesson. I was teaching the kids to draw in 2 point perspective and let them design their own city corners and put whatever stores they wanted. The boys always came up with weird and funny things

I failed
For Sale
Go Away, I Lose

Fart Place
The only thing we do is fart

My fifth graders were doing an Asian scrolls lesson where the theme was nature. The students had to design borders that were nature-ish or organic shapes, feathers, leaves, tribal designs, pebbles...

or...bananas....

First graders did a design your dream house project and they had to include a room for every person who lived with them. Some included extra things for those who lived with them

Why all the bottles look like dildos, I don't know

And apparently someone's parents forgot to close the door

I was sitting at work with the 4's kinda doodling and drew the star and moon and asked them what else I should add. The most jive 4 year old ever suggested I draw an owl wearing a hat and sunglasses while playing the guitar. She blew my mind with that super cool response.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
^^ Not only did I read it the same way, I didn't notice it wasn't so until you posted that.

When I worked in a day care I over heard one of the Kindergarteners telling someone else "you can't smell skin color."

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
My mom's birthday is on Halloween. When she was a kid she thought everyone was giving her candy for her birthday.

This year my brother was passing out candy and for the kids who were too old to be trick-or-treating he would make them sing happy birthday to my mom to get candy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

HellCopter posted:

"Let the children name the dog" is why I had a poodle for 10 years named Mini-me.

Late reply but my brother was well into his 20s when he decided to name our cat mini-me (cause she looked like another cat we had at the time)

(Obligatory picture of mini)

Edit: content!

I was face timing a friend at work and his 10 year old daughter came over to bring him some food and started talking about the food he had on his plate, specifically the mashed potatoes. I asked if she helped make them to which she replied "no. I don't like them so I didn't help :colbert:"

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 08:42 on Dec 27, 2015