Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

When I was little and my grandma would visit we'd have to go to Mass with her, which I didn't really mind 'cause I got a baggie of Cheerios and she'd give me gum if I got fussy. Apparently I was picking up on some of the things being said at Mass, because she took me grocery shopping one day, and as she looked at a loaf of Jewish rye bread I loudly announced "We can't buy that! The Jews killed Jesus!" :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Datasmurf posted:

That's common knowledge here in Norway. My regular stomach usually overflows into my dessert stomach during Christmas.

My family still teases me about an incident when I was 3, I really wanted a candy cane but they wanted me to finish my dinner. I told them I had a candy cane-shaped space in my stomach so obviously the only thing that would fit was a candy cane.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Cousin’s kid will not say “cheese” for pictures. She will only say “seaweed” and insists that everyone else do the same