Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

My little brother also says that he doesn't mind "sqicky" material in anime so long as the writing's good (read: he's fine with naked little girls so long as it has ~good plot~) :barf:

Maybe I should stage an intervention?

You can't help him now. He's gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Of course. We'll also use it to check how much we've farted.

Imagine a microtransaction-filled freemium game where you're given in-game money each time you fart, or alternatively you can just buy the in-game money. In a certain economic sense, you are literally purchasing your own farts.

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

qerina posted:

I was driving somewhere with my 10 year old nephew when out of nowhere he says: "There are boys your age who like My Little Pony. They're called bronies." And then very softly he says: "I just don't understand that..."

He's seen too much.

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

bringmyfishback posted:

To contribute to the darkness:

ME: So, what are you going to do this weekend?
5TH GRADER: Maybe my father will hit me.
ME: Oh. Merry Christmas.
5TH GRADER: It's my very good Christmas present.

I wish I could explain to him why that's not actually funny, but the beauty of this job is being allowed to laugh when the kids say off-color stuff.

Congrats on being lovely at your job! :bravo: