Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Candyblood
Aug 19, 2013

*The worse insults for the likpas and phallos as well.
Mom and I were driving somewhere with my half-brother, about 5 at the time, in the backseat. Out of nowhere he said, in a thoughtful voice, "I want to take off people's skin so I can see what they look like underneath..."

One from when I was a kid: I've always loved animals, and would make my mom read me books about them. Apparently one day we read a book about grizzly bears and how the females get fierce and protective of their cubs. I started growling and swiping at mom, and when she asked what I was doing, I went "I AM AN ANGRY FEMALE!"
Not much has changed since then :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Candyblood
Aug 19, 2013

Another one from my half-brother when he was much younger, probably 2 or 3.

He and my stepdad had gone out for the day, and when they came back home, my brother had a lollipop. My mom asked where he had gotten it.

His response was a happy "Obama gave it to me!"

An older black man had given it to him. The only person with darker skin he had seen up to that point was Obama, on TV, leading him to the natural conclusion that every black man was the president.

Captain Candyblood
Aug 19, 2013

Ahhhh these are so hilarious and adorable. Kids learning English say the greatest things. bringmyfishback, if you have any more stories about teaching I'd love to hear them :allears:

For content, my half-siblings came down with the flu a while back. Mom put on some horse movies to keep them busy; kids watched the movies over and over until they were better.
A few weeks later, my sister went up to my mom:
"Hey mom, I want to watch that horse movie!"
"Well which one, we've got a lot."
"Uhh...uhh...you know the one... River Cookie! "

She wanted to watch Sea Biscuit :downs: