Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Retail Slave posted:

I have a 12-year-old brother in law. He was born when my wife was 21.

I have a 4-year old (half) brother in law. We were visiting my wife's mother and step father last year, and the little kid was running around and bust in on my wife while she was in her bra. He stared at her and then screamed out "I LIKE YOUR BOOBIES!" My mother in law then came in and freaked out on him for reasons I'm sure he didn't fully understand. My wife was a little weirded out but we both laughed about it. I'm totally going to give him poo poo for it when he's older, assuming he doesn't end up with some deep seated urges, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Atmus posted:

Six Flags in Colorado didn't seem to be Texas themed.

Neither is the one in NJ. Some if the parks certainly have America/patriotism themed buts but they're not all Texan Wonderlands it whatever.