Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-CHA
Jun 21, 2004

State-of-the-art
home video technology
My wife and I are babysitting our friends 4 year old daughter this weekend.

We were at the grocery store standing in line to check out when our friends daughter suddenly stops fidgeting, turns around to face an Oprah magazine, starts poking Oprah right in the face while saying "Stop It!" over and over again :haw:

I have a feeling that I'm going to have some more stories for this thread before this weekend is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-CHA
Jun 21, 2004

State-of-the-art
home video technology
Another good one from the babysitting adventure.

We were at the local playground playing house when our friends 4 year old daughter decided that she was going to be a teacher. This meant of course that us adults were the students and had to do our homework.

Me: Aww, do I have to do homework :(

Her: If you don't want any homework... You can go talk to your lawyer :mad: