Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizxz
Aug 4, 2004

Standing at the local Walgreens looking at cold medication I hear a little boy I had previous not noticed ask me, "Are you Fat Albert?". I looked down at the little boy, then at the mom who had the most horrified look on her face and back to the boy and said, "No...see I'm not black." I smiled at the mom, got my meds and walked away.

Yea I am big and fat so it's an understandable question. This happened probably around 2008, and in retrospect I think the most interesting thing was that this little boy actually knew who Fat Albert was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU