Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.
My 2 year old niece was handed a pirate napkin by her mum, as she walked away she said to herself "a pirate napkin! Hooray for me!"

My husband and I have been saying "hooray for me" repeatedly ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.
I love this thread. I honestly can't remember if I've posted this before but it's pretty funny. My nephew is one sharp dude. The kids call their grandfather B and his twin brother Dooby (no idea why). Apparently one day, nephew comes up with their new names. Beezer weezer and the Doobster.

Also the same kid, I'm Australian and as such, say "bugger" a lot. It never crossed my mind that kids pick up these things. One of his first words, and only for a long time, was bugger. But he wouldn't just say it, he'd go "BUGGAAAAAA!!" repeatedly. It was awesome. We had to make sure he didn't say it at pre-k though, not sure they would have appreciated it.

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.
I work in Peds oncology and I had a kid playing a game on his tablet the other day. I asked him what it was and he said "plants vs zombies". I expressed my doubt that plants could kill zombies and he said "well the zombies are mentally retarded"

Of course.