Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I don't remember this one personally, but my mom tells me when I was 5 or 6, I was selling candy bars door-to-door for some school thing, and I was distressed because I wasn't getting many sales. She told me to try telling them a bit about myself, THEN going into the sales pitch. When the next potential customer answered their door, it went like this.

"HI I LIKE KITTENS WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME CHOCOLATE?" :byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This is probably cheating as there were no words involved, but one day while I was pushing carts at Wal-Mart, there was this Indian (I believe) baby just flipping people off left and right and looking pleased as hell with himself. I stopped, staring for a moment, and the baby straight up shot me a double deuce.

That was a pretty cool baby.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

My kid is a font of crazy stuff.

Dad is reading 5 yo him a bedtime story. Kid asks a few questions about the story and seems pretty satisfied with the answers dad gave.

"Hey dad, You're pretty smart."
"Well thank you."
-pause-
"Are you smarter than a bullet?"
:stare:

Does anyone in your house play TF2? :v: