Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

I am your best friend's wife's sword student's current roommate.
We went to Disney Land a couple months ago and while riding an elevator back to our hotel room I took my five year old daughter's Minnie Mouse ears and put them on and asked her, "Hey! Do I look like a Disney princess?"

My daughter looked at me for a moment and then announced, "No dad, you look like a Disney queen!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

Took my daughter (7) to the amusement park this week. She chose the first ride and began crying and being scared almost immediately after it began, but when it was over calmed down and chose a second which takes you upside down and same thing, as soon as it went inverted she started crying and saying she wanted it to end. Again she calms down and picks a third which brings you up 200 feet, holds you there, then lets you free fall. As soon as we get to the top she looks out over the park and sighs, "This is the worst day of my life."

Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

AfroSquirrel posted:

She's just making sure she has the best story of how brave she is to tell her friends later!

Oh she's going to be the queen of the family when she gets to talk to her cousins and associates later this week.

Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

Prior to the local amusement park we went to Disneyland and she got one of those minnie mouse hats with the bridal veil/train on it. I randomly picked it up and put it on and said "Look! I'm a Disney Princess!" and immediately she responded with "No Dad, you're a Disney Queen."

Throughout her life we've spoken to her with normal English, so she's never had the "baby" accent or what have you, but it pains me when I have to correct her. So far my desire to have her speak clearly has caused me to put an end to "Murdercycle" for motorcycle and "cantaloupe" for Antelope. (She was very excited to have found cantaloupe tracks.)