Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

My cousin, when he was about 8, fell in love with Emma Watson. When someone told him that the chances are, he wouldn't get to marry Emma he said;

:v: "I'll just make my wife wear a mask all the time so she looks like Emma instead!"

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

My bf's niece was crying at dinner the other night. Crying so hard she wouldn't eat, completely inconsolable. Her parents put it down to her being tired and let her go chill out.

Once she stopped crying she came back and finished her dinner and calmly explained that she was upset because there weren't enough yellow things in the house. The couch and cups and plates could all be yellow and they aren't.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Kid on the train just saw an electricity pylon

"Oh my god, there's the Eiffel tower!"

I can't decide if he was trying to troll his brother or if he's never left the house before.

Edit: "imagine you had all these seats in your room and your room was this long, it'd be amazing" as in the train carriage. Poor kid wants to live on the train. Clearly never allowed out of the house.

Last one. He just gave his dad a really detailed plan on how to forge tax disks by stealing them from taxis and copying them on the computer. Can't decide if he's awesome or not.

teenytinymouse has a new favorite as of 21:29 on May 1, 2014

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

My Nanny got a new pup this weekend and I obviously spent all day puppy-cuddling. My 7yo cousin was very concerned I didn't love her dog anymore and tried very hard to convince me that Pepper was still the best dog and I should love her the most.

She wasn't happy until I had her and her dog on my lap for pets and naps :3:

She also made me this using her birthday present and made sure it had orange in it because it is my favourite colour. Which is on the back because she forgot till she was nearly done.

Also puppy pic

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

My bf was messing around with his niece (4) asking what names were short for
Shannon was short for Shanita (okay)
Connor... Con (hmm not sure you're getting this)
Declan (her Dad)... Dick.

I choked on my tea.

I showed her a picture of my cat and she made up a really sweet song about how Binx and Slinks (Slinky, bfs brothers cat) were best friends and shared all their toys and played games together. She's way better than any of the kids in my family :(

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

A week or so ago bf's niece walks into her living room where her mum is feeding the baby, completely chill and normal

:j: Is Ava on the loving boob again?
:aaaaa:
Her mum was busting up telling me this, I have no idea how she managed not to laugh at the time. No idea where she got it from except other 4 year olds at playgroup??? :iiam:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Goldfish need big tanks and can live for 20 years, don't teach your kids that cheap animals are disposable please , it's gross

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

The responsible thing to do is to keep the fish in an appropriate environment, not a desktop fish bowl. It's not responsible to get animals you can't care for properly.

princecoo posted:

gently caress it, goldfish are cheap as poo poo,

Not a good attitude to teach children. I like to rescue hamsters that have been returned because of lovely parents teaching their kids that animals are only worth what you pay for them and can be abandoned when you get bored so I'm a little biased here.

A goon's kid named my ham Circle Cat, which is one of my favourite things a child has ever said :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

My bfs niece is 5 and had some maths questions for her smart engineer uncle when they skyped this morning
"Is zero a number?"
"If circles have 360 degrees, how many degrees does a person have?"

I don't know :ohdear: