Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
My wife and I were watching TV one night when in the background we heard a song coming from the bathroom. It was our 5 year old, and this is what she was singing:

"What does my poop say? Plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop puh plop!"

We were crying we were laughing so hard. This is also the little girl who when her bigger sister accidentally called her a 4 year old a day after her 5th birthday, she responded with "Do I LOOK like a 4 year old to you?!"

Love her :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

omnibobb posted:

Was it to the tune of what does the fox say?

Yep it was :)

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

bringmyfishback posted:

I was going to ask the same thing and am now in tears in the office from laughing.

Sorry, I should have probably came out with that bit of info in my original post. I hate that song as well, but her version brought a new level of appreciation for it :)