Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
My 3.5 year old niece threw a tantrum in the bathroom because she walked in on PopPop peeing and he informed her that he didn't need any toilet paper because he's a boy. Then while my dad was trying to finish up as quickly as he could to get out of the bathroom so that my sister in law could come get her screaming baby, she abruptly stopped crying and followed him out to yell at him for not washing his hands when he was done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
My almost 4 year old niece once overheard my brother shout "Neeeeeeeeeerd!" at me. Now whenever she talks to me on the phone or sees me, she shouts the same thing. It reduces me to tears of laughter every time.

She also promised that she'd make me a special monster catcher when I go to see her next weekend. I dunno why she thinks I'm being plagued with monsters to the point of needing something to catch them, but hey I'm not gonna argue with it. You can never have too much protection against monsters :colbert:

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Was talking with my niece this weekend and out of nowhere she said:

Niece: Hey Aunt WR, guess what?
Me: What sweetie?
Niece: I love you!

And then she decided that she had to make sure I really, REALLY knew that she loved me, because we got into a conversational loop for about 5 minutes with just those 4 lines.