Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

Crabtree posted:

I was sweating bullets that they weren't going to cut away or do something to take that kiss away from robin. Thank god they did what they did.

Also, Mrs. Potts was the whistling Grey Beard. :allears:

Really? I mean Robin is pretty much a garbage lad, I thought it felt a bit weird use starfire to reward him with a lady kiss, or at least imply it without implying it was all a fantasy or something.

I can sorta whistle now, still not very well. Used to be basically Robin in the whistling department, with similar levels of saliva projection.

Brightman posted:

The ending probably got the biggest laugh out of me.

I wasn't able to whistle until I was like 23~25, and my mom only figured it out in the last 4 years so like 48~51. It's really just a matter of sitting down and idly practicing, say while watching tv. Like just mess around with how you have your lips or whatever. It sorta boils down to just tuning your lips, dialing it in, or you could go the slide whistle route :toot:

Also I'm not sure if it's necessarily easier, but at first I was only able to whistle by sucking air in, so maybe try that, I dunno.

Haha, same actually. You match my whistling experiences exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

muscles like this? posted:

Yeah, we were eating dinner at the time. Not a good idea.

Man, it wasn't that gross was it? It was mostly just cartoon generic lumpiness, nothing Ren and Stimpy like, or anything which I'd imagine would make food less appetizing.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Teen Titans is a show with a lot of references, but it's not a show about references. It has plenty of qualities that appeals to loads of people which is why it's not been cancelled.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

muscles like this? posted:

It hasn't been canceled because its something crazy like one of CN's highest rated shows.

I said it hasn't been cancelled because it's popular.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

I hate Angry Birds in the same way I hate Crazy Frog. Jamstar hosed over the guy who made the original viral sound with a lovely contract, and Angry Birds just stole a popular flash game's central mechanics, changed the art around and marketed the gently caress out of it.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

My Q-Face posted:

You probably definitely wouldn't like this food pun, then:

I never noticed his apron before.

kefkafloyd posted:

This entire episode about Robin explaining buying rental property was hilarious. The only way it could be funnier is if it was about filling out a Schedule C.

I was hoping they'd get their comeuppance for being slum lords and for gentrifying the hotel for personal gain. Still alright, but I found it was one of the 'eh' episodes even though I liked the meta joke, it just went on for a bit too long maybe.

curse of flubber fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Apr 29, 2016

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

That was super dark and sinister at the end. I think I've finally figured TTG out though, it's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but for kids.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

I can't believe how many IPs Lego have access to. I'm sure in 1000 years all media will be in the form of legos. Also make sure you say 'legos' as much as possible because they absolutely hate that.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

I'm just imagining Robin trying to explain, with colourful graphics, the "implication"

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

spooky like this! posted:

I was kind of disappointed that they went out of their way to give the robot Beast Boy "took out" a girl voice.

Sounded more like a childish voice to me, Robin says, 'Beast boy's about to finish him off"

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Disneyphilip posted:

Pieces of immature hate art like this make me soooooo angry:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Teen-Titans-GO-got-Dipped-511016320

THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! I LOVE Roger Rabbit! :)

PERFECT. :D die you fuckers!! Original Titans 4 life!

Yes. Yes. Yes!! Thank you for this gorgeous image! I love the original Teen Titans and I want to watch TTG dip into a really hot boil of soup!

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

I thought it was obvious from context that they were perhaps quoting a comment from the picture you linked.

People do that here.

Don't bother try to be reasonable To Disneyphilip, many have tried but he's too stubborn and ignorant to listen. Trust me, he always did something like this he sees people having different opinions from him. Proof: fav.me/daau1d7

EDIT: whoops, it wasn't until this last comment I realized the same dude was posting in the deviant art thread.

curse of flubber fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Nov 6, 2016

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Just to be clear, I was posting verbatim dumb comments from the thread you linked. I didn't realize you were even on the deviantart thread until I noticed the name on a comment I was copying was the same as yours.

That said, people who complain about TTG are usually funny to laugh at, but they're nothing that you should be getting upset over. Hatred is a poison you feed yourself and all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Like, internet, can we get something loving straight?

A dude with muscles is not a loving Jojo reference.

Quit it. You're making us look bad.

Everything is a Jojo reference. Jojo is the original story that our existence is based upon. I haven't seen it yet but I heard it's pretty good, was a bit confused by the different versions but I haven't really looked into it.

• Locked thread