Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

rare bird posted:

Uh, it's an episode summary put out by ABC Publicity.

Yes, that's still considered spoiler territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I'll be watching it, but not until this weekend.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I did laugh when he goes "since when did this place have a dress code?"

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Troposphere posted:

I hate Hook so much.

Why is your shirt open there's snow outside idiot.

I said this when I was watching with my girlfriend and she mentioned that I wouldn't be complaining if Regina was busting out of a shirt in the middle of winter and she is right.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Legend of the Seeker is greatly missed.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bamhand posted:

Huh, so the Wicked Witch's master plan is ... the exact same plan as Jafar's? Do the writers of the two show's talk to each other?

The root of all evil is Daddy issues.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm be bummed because I've enjoyed it quite a bit.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

parque bynch posted:

Am I the only one who screamed at Hook to kiss Zelina after she cursed him? She was seriously 2 inches from his face while she mocked him.

I was thinking shank.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The curse is kissing your ~True Love~.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This show went crazy with the cleavage during this past episode. Sheesh.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

What was up with that one scene in a snowstorm by the port?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Between Aug and October.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ela posted:

I like Regina, i do. But i don't think i'll ever truly forgive her for killing Graham.. that still hurts me! The Marian thing i think is fine because the Lionheart would be a better fit for Regina.. I do hope that's a thing.

Should be played by Patrick Stewart.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Dazerbeams posted:

I suppose I wouldn't mind Robin Hood ending up not actually being Regina's true love if it meant more hot men on the show. Because that's what's missing.

Eh my girlfriend is all excited that the knave is joining the show next year. It'll be weird seeing him again.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I've never seen Frozen but the premier was decent enough.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Mr Ed?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Dude probably never swept a floor in his life. Also, that floor was god drat spotless.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Kelly posted:

It's getting weird now that Henry looks like a 16 year old.

Looks like less of a chump.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Henry will start getting pissed off once he realizes there isn't anyone in town he can date.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hook better be scared cause by the end of the season he might be related to Emma.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

He's also 4 times her age, although it's much more weird with Rumble and Belle.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

foxatee posted:

Wasn't young Ingrid the psycho girl from the Walking Dead? Psychooooooo.

Yup.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sober posted:

You and I might be the only people who watch both OUAT and Walking Dead. Seriously.

OUAT - Walking Dead - Talking Dead.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm glad she's gotten work, after Lost it seems like everything she's done has been canceled. And yes, I love this show for all the cleavage.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They both do, which is conveniently forgotten quite often.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Looks to me like Thor will be visiting the Enchanted Forrest.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Whatever happened to the typewriter that August had? I always thought that had something to do with the book.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

TheTarrasque posted:

So, the Author is Walt Disney, calling it now.

People have been saying that since season 1.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

When the horse was under the sleeping spell I was wondering if Snow White would have to kiss the horse to break the spell.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It was nice to see Will Scarlet actually get a few lines. I was wondering when he would get to do something.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Henry would be even more screwed up. "My mom and my adopted mom married each other" along with no girls anywhere near his age in town.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I always joke that Henry is like seventeen and still in the 5th grade.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I was hoping she'd just pistol whip her then she wakes up next to her mom.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That's why The Knave hasn't been around, he knew he got Belle pregnant.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Henry will get his heart broken by the 14 yr old girl and he will be the dark one next season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

And Henry is too busy banging the only girl his age to ever show up in that town to actually get into the story.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I almost give a poo poo that they reuse a costume. Jack is looking fine though.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No one taught Charming what birth control is.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's one of the more popular shows on ABC. They'll ride the train until everyone quits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

He's a murdering pirate, probably not the best role model.

• Locked thread