Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

pentyne posted:

drat, was that Barrowman's real voice with that insane Scottish accent?

it's an exaggeration of his real accent, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

That was a rockin premiere, can NOT wait for more, this season is gonna be great.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Nah Laurel said Malcolm was dead and thus only the Hood was left, and she was going after the last archer.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Hey man Deadpool is good people.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

That was some top loving notch television all around. Holy poo poo that ending. What a loving one two punch.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Loved Barry, looking forward to how he does the flash.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I've gone through season 1 of Spartacus and am on Gods of the Arena now. drat good television especially that first season finale.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Regy Rusty posted:

Katie Cassidy also looked pretty different as Trish on Harper's Island a few years back so I think she's just a master of disguise.

Also hello I have finished catching up on this show way too quickly thanks to being stuck at home all week taking care of a young puppy.

And also because it's addicting as hell. I came for Solomon Grundy and stayed for absolute insanity.

One step closer to catching you up on every single show on TV that I also watch. :getin:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

The show was enough of a hit in Canada that it got moved from a secondary station to one of its primary ones, CTV, last year.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Ravager

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

If anything, this whole debacle is proof that what Merlyn did only made things worse, and he's gonna have to face that.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

My money is on Slade making it out alive. But if they don't I will toxx myself for a probation of Deadpool's choice if and only if Ollie kills them.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Deadpool posted:

Toxxing can be a lot of fun if done right. See the Passion of Occupation thread for more info.

That thread rules and so does everything that came as a result of it. (Go participate in the review game thread.)

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Regy Rusty posted:

Really? Haven't we known for ages that he didn't spend all five years on the island? I'm almost positive that was already established.

It was heavily implied even in s1, and outright stated by Ollie to Diggle and Felicity at some point in this season.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

gently caress yes ARGUS turned the island into Supermax. That's so awesome. I can't wait for next season, Evil Thea gonna force Roy to hero up to stop her. :getin:

Also, survived my toxx. :smug:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Yeah I think Quentin may be in the hospital for the first few eps of S3, or they start the season off with him getting a commendation after getting out of the hospital over the break.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I believe the timeline is after Merlyn's wife died and when Moira found out about her husbands various affairs.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

zoux posted:

Also looks like We know what role John Wesley Shipp will be playing.

Oh man oh man oh man. My dad had a bunch of recordings of that show that I would watch all the time growing up. I'm so loving excited for this, Flash is my favorite DC superhero :allears:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

BottledBodhisvata posted:

and that at some point Oliver shoots a trick shot through somebody's skull that flips them onto a parking meter and he just high fives Diggle and shouts "did you SEE that" and nobody even cares and it's great.

I need the episode number and possibly the timestamp for this. Because it sounds almost too awesome to have actually happened.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

That panel was great, Arrow may not be my favorite show(it's drat close) but Amell is definitely my favorite leading man. :allears:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Amell was simply acknowledging one of his own, being Canadian himself.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

One of the later episodes of S2 of Arrow was supposed to be a backdoor pilot for The Flash, but they liked his first two eps so much they went straight to pilot.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Bad Moon posted:

Up until the end I thought The Flash's dad was played by John C. McGinley and when it turned out it wasn't I was inordinately mad :mad:

If John C McGinley was ever that positive and endearing in any form of media I'd have to quit watching stuff. That's not what John C McGinley is for!

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Jesus Christ those legs. :gonk:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Man that is loving pitch perfect casting for a super villain. I am hype as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Clearly Slade and Ollie's falling out had nothing to do with the Island stuff and all came down to Safety Dance rules.

• Locked thread