Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

I present you: The Awesome Incarnate!

I haven't watched any of his game videos but his vlogs are pretty awesome.

Here he talks about how 5 girls keep hitting him up but he does not have time because of his youtube commitments while some Call of Duty is on in the background. Actually here is a quote from the video description.

quote:

*Note* : Whiteboy7thst did a video on women and relationships recently. In a way, this is my reply/opinion on the subject of having a girlfriend VS being committed to YouTube, Gaming, etc. Thanks to experience, I think I'm making the right choice! :D

Here he rambles for 10 minutes about him having like a billion views but no subscribers, here he got partnered by TGN and is giving a speech like he just won an oscar or something, here he whines about youtube loving him over because he was the first to record Mass Effect 3 but youtube makes it so you only find Pewdiepie when you search for something.

Also Rockstar would not send him a review copy of GTA5 because they don't care for his 3000 subscribers. These assholes.

I bet there are a lot more awesome videos by him but i could not take anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

Lazyfire posted:

Wait, is this that idiot that messaged Slowbeef about how he was the first person to do a video Let's Play a while back?

Actually, don't answer that, I went and checked my post history in the Sandcastle and it is.

Read this poo poo:

Right that was why I remembered him. I think he is a great fit for this thread.

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Hey slowbeef, I've been listening to Retsutalk since the beginning but I haven't kept up with your youtube channel at all. What are you guys particularly proud of lately so I can get back into watching your vids.

For me the Harvester stuff was the funniest in a while. I think it is done apart from the second ending and some bonus stuff maybe.

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

baldurk posted:

Not particularly funny but there you go. Mostes I post the ones crazy enough to be amusing in the sandcastle, I could always repost them here.

Please do. They can be easily missed in the sandcastle.

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

Here is the newest Clueless Gamer from Conan O'Brien. He is getting pretty scared by some horror games. I love his reaction to slender.

http://youtu.be/tw7Os-_BJMo

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

Friends Are Evil posted:

I feel like I'm missing some vital context to this game. Like, how does this exist?

I think I am in the minority here but I really like Ecstatica, in fact I was trying to LP it a while back but maybe that will never happen.
Granted it looks hideous nowadays but the fact that the retsupurae video is in a low resolution and the wrong aspect ratio does not help there. Everything being ellipsoids leads to the characters and items not clashing with the backgrounds like aitd did and the animations are quite good for the time. Also you have no ui whatsoever which is uncommon even today.
The game is silly from top to bottom but it knows it and I love it.
Also slowbeef said it was not successful but it spawned a sequel and the designer was trying to make a gritty police drama with the engine called Urban Decay before vanishing from the face of the earth a few years later.

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

DSP is LP reality television.

You don't watch it because you like the people, you watch it because you enjoy watching a feckless wreck of a human being be so on camera.

Or, if you're me, you watch the edited highlight reel with the peanut gallery spliced over the top of it and silly music edited in when you're really bored.

The difference is reality tv is 99% scripted and this train wreck is supposedly real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

watho posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a49fipjglyc

Really good breakdown of the whole thing.

This doesn't answer my most pressing question: Why are all these people wearing hats indoors?

• Locked thread