Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Law posted:

Oh I don't care about that anymore:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-955231

:psyduck:

That amateur article posted:

I am not capable of verifying these information, but all these are from trustworthy viewers.

You might want to take that with a grain of salt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

ninjahedgehog posted:

Incidentally, as someone who's never played MGS3, does that choice have any significance in the game?

Saying you like MGS2 changes Snake's name in the beginning to Jack, and MGS3 gives some sort of cutscene viewer. I don't think MGS1 does anything.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

slowbeef posted:

There any way to skip ahead in that podcast without downloading it? More like super best inconvenience!!!

edit: Oh you have to increase the text size, etc. of the browser. WEIRD

You can just click ahead on the streaming player. You'll need to wait a bit for it to load afterwards, but it works fine.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Samiz posted:

I thought the ice water bucket challenge was to get water poured over you or donate money and then I though that it was a lovely idea for famous people to go "I will pour cold water all over me so I don't have to donate money for charity!"

Then I found out you actually do both; so now I don't see it as being as lovely anymore. I haven't seen any let's players doing it though but plenty other celebrities

Conan O'Brien's video is great because it is basically this post.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

I can't tell if it'd be more surreal if that were a deliberate reference to yaoi hands or a freak coincidence.

• Locked thread