Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
Had a funny tournament loss last night with a damage shield battle that I ended up losing. Iron Man to Storm to initiate their damage shield. Now my damage shield goes off. Now their damage shield goes off again, and unfortunately my Storm died because I was fighting at around 60% and just going for it.

All I want is the 500 pt level for the green Thor cover!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
New update got pushed completing the tourney. That was pretty uncool and I hope it was ddos that they can fix next time rather than just dickish updating early. Thankfully i stayed in top 10 with 700 something...my bracket seemed to be more chill than my wife's which prolly ended over 1k if the rate kept up.