Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Come on, Tournament Dudes. I just want to get far enough to get a sweet Blue Iron Man cover. You can quit attacking me when I'm not looking until then, ok? :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I am getting my rear end kicked in this latest tournament. I'm not too surprised I was beaten, though I am a little surprised I was entered, considering I don't have any Dark Avengers cards at all.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Woo! Made myself a shiny new FB account and then my phone went and linked my old one automatically in the name of convenience, I guess! :buddy: Messaged support, and should they ever get it straightened out for me, I'll add myself to the list.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

FINALLY got my whole real FB account/fake FB account mess straightened out and now I'm ready to jump in on this! https://www.facebook.com/julet.esqu

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Oh, goddammit! Facebook apparently decided my fake account might not be real for some reason and now I have to somehow psychically identify pictures of all you randoms! :arghfist::saddowns:

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

It's great how apparently I'm breaking TOS because I don't want to spam my friends and family with useless alerts they don't care about.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Sooooo many people forgetting not to leave Level 6 Thor in charge. :allears:

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I'm slightly creeped out by the internet detectivery required to do it, but I have my Facebook account back! Oh, the purge that's about to occur!

In Puzzle Quest news, I got completely murdered by a group that was at least ten levels lower than me. They were just ridiculously lucky with cascades to the point where they were able to special attack my crew into oblivion and then chain-special attack my guys' corpses for at like a minute after that.

I can take being beaten, but the humiliation... :smith:

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Is it just my imagination, or does the new Original Widow really suck? I was thinking I'd just sell her cover, but I guess if they're planning to introduce a new ability for her I should at least wait for that and see what it is...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I have a feeling these last few challenges were designed to wean everybody off the CStorm/Thor teat, and I get that, but cripes am I getting my rear end beat.