Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

epitasis posted:

I got a legendary XForce Wolverine from the 150 coin machine!

Of course the thing about trying to play with these rare heroes is you'll probably be one-slotted with skills forever and it'll take all your crystals to level it otherwise.

It's worse than that, go look at what it takes to level his skills.

Nobody worry about getting a 4 star cover, if you're "lucky" enough to get one eventually it's just going to be taking up space because there's no way you're leveling that thing unless you drop serious cash. My 4 star wolverine is good but he needs 200 iap coin things for one skill level, or I could drop 150 for a miniscule chance at getting another of his covers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Shwqa posted:

Meh you don't need 3 character, my level 24 iron man is capable of destroying people by himself. Course I'm only trying to get up to the Thor comic cover reward and calling it quits.

The way I understood it, the thor comic cover isn't from that, it's a separate thing in a couple days.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

chrisf posted:

Its also rewarded at certain tiers of the avengers pvp event. You can click on your score within the pvp event to see a list of final rewards as well as the point tier rewards.

Oh thanks, that's useful to know.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Kharmakazy posted:

In the interest of science, and since I was pretty much done playing this, there seems to be no safeguards at all against memory editing in unlimited coins/iso.

I don't believe doom drops at all from that IAP. I bought it over 200 times and never saw him.

I was already kinda planning on deleting this just because its only mildly fun and the iap stuff is ridiculous but this is a doubly good reason.