Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

CaptainScraps posted:

Rolling with Starlord, im40 and Qs. Rainbow coverage and precise board shake. Hit that blue gem and see what falls out

The blue tiles are just broken and I love them. 30AP for one match is just so completely overpowered. As long as you can cover every colour with a reasonably good ability, Thanos just eats poo poo before he even has a gauntlet go off most of the time. Dunno if he gets hard enough to stop that later but its good fun so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ha, they're going back on Carnage. Good, I liked his gimmick and it's nice they aren't throwing it out completely. New Drax sounds ok. They got rid of his turn-ending power at least and the passive could be nice.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I like that the new Groot character model is adorable baby Groot and the cover is horrific movie monster Groot.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

That looks like a token, not a point. Maybe it's one of those apology ones? e:fb

Anyway, had some good luck yesterday. Was trying to decide if I wanted to use 60 command points and champ Hawkeye 3* to use an expiring one or wait for some more and do Star Lord instead. This has been going on for a week or so. Well I bit the bullet and did it. The Legendary token got me Thanos and a bonus Hawkeye. I didn't have either of those.

I think I might have one of every five star now actually. e:nope, missing Star Lord

McDragon fucked around with this message at 17:01 on May 16, 2017

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ha, I guess that's the end of me buying the cheapest thing every month or so just for ad-free intercepts.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I wasn't too sure about champing Gwenpool the other day but I'm glad I did. She's a monster boosted. 10K+ damage for 9 purple, a bit under 30K for ten green, ability to smash any tile, it's amazing. Stick her with SW and away you go.

I guess most 4* characters are like that if you blast up their damage to be honest, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Yeah, I think I'm going back to just doing the Dailies for a while. Maybe do PvE if the four star is good and the event isn't a poo poo one.