Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bubbapook
Jan 14, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Sorry, what I mean is how do I make it so my lovely team is the one people see when they attack me in the Black Widow tourney? Do I need to actually go into a fight to have it register, or just swap things up and go back to the main menu?

Pick your tanking team, fight a strong opponent, get your butt kicked, then yield. The last team that you complete a figh with is the one that will represent you.

Keep in mind that tanking is based on the number of times you're attacked, not the number of points you lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bubbapook
Jan 14, 2008

Hahahahaha, I would love to see the activity on the store over the next week of events.