Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chrisf
Feb 29, 2008

AnonSpore posted:

Just in case hilariously overpowered highly scaled Dark Avengers weren't annoying enough to you yet, Moonstone is being changed to steal up to 3 enemy special tiles for 9 black AP. Gotta love it.
If its also losing the stun, she's still the most ignorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrisf
Feb 29, 2008

shadok posted:

I've been playing so long now that I've assembled my fully-covered dream team for the Big Enchilada: Steve Rogers, Falcon and Doctor Doom. Redwing helps cancelling countdown tiles during the first goon wave while I build AP to get Cap charged up. With luck I can lay down Doom's attack tiles and Falcon's protect tiles before the first hero wave, and maybe even buff them with Falcon's Inspiration a couple of times. After that, Cap's red shield and Doom's attack tiles lay waste to everything, Cap's yellow defense tiles supplement Falcon's, Falcon keeps buffing everything and if enough protect tiles survive you can use your purple AP to have Doom kill something in the final round with Diabolical Plot.

Grey widow/IM40/Hood, build up AP during the first goon wave, widow's red/purple to clear countdowns or tank with IM40, hero waves go down to a snipe+IM40 blue.

chrisf
Feb 29, 2008

Scyantific posted:

What's a good third cover for the Hulk/Patch combo? Wanna try it out since my Hulk is at 153 and my Patch is at 140.
Black Panther goes well with that, uses black/yellow/blue, and his yellow + patch green + panther black is a huge amount of damage to the enemy team.

chrisf
Feb 29, 2008

plainswalker75 posted:

Wait, how do you do this? I'm only able to buy Iceman currently and it says the deal expires in a few hours

Along with the price variations (2500 vs 3600), I think future hero buying is another thing they're AB testing.

chrisf
Feb 29, 2008

They also announced on their forum how they're nerfing countdown tile trigger abilities (in R134) by changing repeatable countdown tiles to a new tile type that does the same thing but doesn't count as a countdown tile.
https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/67195/r134-pre-release-notes-updated-8-25-17
"A brand new Special tile called the Repeater tile has been introduced into the game. They behave similarly to Countdown tiles, in that they countdown each turn, but differ in that they return to the base number instead of being destroyed. Powers that specifically target Countdown tiles will not target Repeater tiles (unless specifically stated). "