Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

:ms:
After not getting attacked all day in Mightiest Heroes, I ended up hitting first and then got hit by a dozen people in the next half an hour. Matchmaking is so weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Is there a goon alliance? I reactivated on this when they email spammed me about the 3 year anniversary and I've been having fun starting from scratch but figure it'd be better with the alliance bonuses?

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

I applied to Bounce House if anyone here is still playing in that Alliance. Same name.

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Darthemed posted:

Looks like Roxxon Oil will have an open spot in a couple of days, so if anyone's looking to join a casual alliance and plays at least once a day, speak up.
Right here.
In game name is Miss Marple too.

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Good lord did I have fun with Hawkeye wrecking face on Ultron.
(Yeah, one got through and one-shot SW.)

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

I do wish the iPad version was the PC layout and graphics because it's just the mobile one scaled up and looks awful.

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Holy poo poo they are actually adding Lockjaw. They DO listen to the survey!

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

LorneReams posted:

No Rogue or Gambit. This game is garbage tier. I know, let's make a one star Wolverine!
I'll continue to vote for more Juggs and a Nightcrawler for all time.

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Personally i'm using a chump team of 3* Cyclops/3* Falcon/3* SW.
Cyclops helps with Red generation, Falcon eats Death Tiles (and Attack Tiles), and SW is just boosted, cycles the board ok, and her Green can get pesky Attack Tiles.

Falcon has been my MVP for so many Boss Fights now. Anything with annoying Countdown Tiles he trivialises.

MissMarple fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 6, 2017

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Carol and Coulson were my first two 4* champs and they carry whoever is the third through everything.

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Anyone in any Alliances with space for this event? I used to be a part of Roxxon Oil an age ago but have recently picked it up again.

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

It absolutely is not, it’s a Prattfro on the 3 and 5.
4* is closer to comics, providing the comic is one where someone just rearranged his jaw with their fist.

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

I've applied to join Roxxon, hopefully my abundance of free time continues and I can use too much of my time and not fall behind.

MissMarple fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Sep 29, 2021

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Hah yeah I mostly just crack out the 6 clears in PVE across the rollover on the sofa with my SO in the evening and poop out some PVP. With meta teams you only need half an eye on it.

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Sesq posted:

I'm sorry about not paying attention. I got you both in, and I apologize for not doing so before the Ultron event ended. We're full for the immediate future for now.
Not at all a problem! Mostly just upset you didn't all benefit from the Command Points I get for renewing.
Talking of Command Points - i've got 1600 saved up and was going to jam them all into the Anniversary Fan Favourite. I assume this isn't a terrible idea?

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Sesq posted:

Trip report: I had about 1075 CP to start with and blew it all on the Fan Favorites banner. With those odds, I was going to be satisfied with two Apocalypse covers, and that is what I got, along with three Strange covers and none for Kitty. I've got her champed already so I'm okay with that. I'm at 11 covers for Apocalypse, so I should probably just favorite Dark Beast to push him across the finish line. Shoulda just been doing that the whole time.
70 pulls and I didn't see a single Kitty, but I did get 4 Apoc and 4 Strange so it wasn't awful.
The milestones I hit let me get a second Kitty cover, as well as rounding out passives for Knull and SWitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

Orvin posted:

I do like how this alliance event appears to be broken. All the boards have character titles like you would expect, but you can just put any old character in the middle spot. Makes it pretty simple to just zip through all the boards every 8 hours.
Weirdly it seems the design is that you can use a loaner version of that named character?
I mean i've just been annihilating nodes with BRB, Polaris, R&G4 - but I guess it's nice for newer players who might feel left out of Alliance events?

EDIT: I've taken over the running of mobile games before, and there's always a hunger to poke around and see why things are like they are and what happens when you change things, so I would imagine this will continue for a while. Just as long as they don't gently caress up the 9th Anniversary.

MissMarple fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jul 23, 2022