Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

SynthOrange posted:

Well, what I do is take the 'With Great Responsibility' Venom mission and take two characters I want healed in with me. You get Spider-Man by default for that mission with his heal and stun. The heal heals 100 + 100ish for each web tile there are. Since the stuns that Spidey and Venom use spit out web tiles everywhere, a few rounds in and I've got a fully healed team. Then you can bug out and leave Spider-Man to fight Venom or finish it off for 20 iso.

This works great as long as the character you want to heal up isn't strong enough to override Spider-man on most hits - once you get to that point, Spidey won't tank for you and your guy will wind up sponging. Since he's already hurting, or you wouldn't be there, this is a non-ideal situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

It's amazing how fast you can get points when you intentionally trigger their classic Storm so yours can wipe the majority of the team. Managed to net 90 points in eight minutes. Enough to move up to the 3-10 bracket from 25th or so.

(Never be the first Storm triggered unless yours will wipe theirs - since it's an AoE, their single hit from their Storm will trigger two hits from your Storm.)

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

Kravdraa posted:

How does the game actually determine who gets the credit for an environment match? I've been trying this out, it worked with my min level Bagman and Hawkeye (M), but not with Magneto (MN), where levelled Wolverine would jump in there instead.

Whoever is in the center of your team on the launch screen gets credit for environment matches.

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

Fritzler posted:

I thought it was whomever had the highest critical multiplier. Are you sure? I have thor as the middle of my team, but Daken is the one who destroys the environment tiles.

It's definitely not highest crit - I was running Cstorm, Loki, Thor (Loki on center on launch) and Thor has higher crit than Loki, but Loki got environment tiles.

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

SynthOrange posted:

Have recent players tried this with multiple ios devices and gotten cloud sharing to work, or are they still not quite working properly yet?

I play across two iOS devices and it works fine - initial sync required attaching both to the same Facebook account (have since detached them by removing permission) and they sync. Occasionally you need to do a force close to force sync.