Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes
Is there a reason this game is kind of ugly? Like, why it has black bars on the sides on my iPad, and the sprites of the APs have jagged edges? Has this been a work in progress since Dark Reign was a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

New Leaf posted:

I play it on a Nexus 7 and have no black bars or jagged edges.. It looks really nice actually.

It's really odd. I haven't tried it on my iPhone 5 yet since from what I understand, there's no cloud saves? That also seems rather archaic at this point.

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

New Leaf posted:

Do what now? I switch between my phone and tablet constantly! Of course- Android again.. I get a message that says that your account was logged in from a different device and it takes like 30 seconds to sync your progress. The whole thing seems really polished on Android. Can anyone else weigh in?

I did a little research. Apparently it runs in the iPhone aspect ratio on iPads, and is not optimized for Retina displays. I'm loving this game but boy howdy is it an eyesore.