Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

How has the game been lately? I haven't played since a bit after the whole shields thing was introduced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

triplexpac posted:

We have 2 spots open in "bad alliance" if you want to join a bad alliance.

I'll join.

[e] It's been so long since I played that I had to spend a solid 4 minute clicking through gifted rewards.

DrManiac fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jul 25, 2014

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

LorneReams posted:

If Deadpool doesn't have a power that results in him saying "gently caress you, you lose; now go kill yourself for playing a free to play game", then they are not doing it right.

one of his abilities is named Whales, whales whales.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I really wish they saved equipped tokens between matches like boosts

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Yup the ol' trick of waiting to avoid the whale bracket still works. Also it seems like shields are used way less which is what caused me to stop playing in the first place.

[e] Deadpool seems like he would be pretty rad for anti-tank measures in pvp.

DrManiac fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Aug 1, 2014

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Now if only I can get some non-red x-force covers.

[e]New Magneto's yellow power would be useful to me since I use patch a bunch.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Acolyte! posted:

I haven't spent any money any this is my roster: http://imgur.com/a/YOXug

My advice early would be to sell 4*s, keep 3*s, and evaluate 2* on a case-by-case basis. The 1* characters you'll see so many covers of you shouldn't worry about keeping them around unless you're using them as part of your core squad.

I think you should keep 4* since they sometimes are needed for the good missions in single player events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Requirements are primarily decent and consistant performance, roster is secondary. Our goal is at least top 100 though we often get top 50 or 25 and we are cool as long as everyone is pulling their own weight.

Got anymore spaces? Most of my roster is 3* and I regularly rank 50~ in pvp. I also play everyday.