Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
The PvP event is structured smartly and annoyingly. I'm putting along with Iron Man / Black Widow / Thor, and pretty much just want the 425 point Thor reward to unlock another power. Wins are based on how many points each player has already earned, so I'm running into even matches worth diddly and new players with teams that'd slaughter mine that are still worth diddly.

Also fighting the urge to drop 50 of my last Hero points on another Covers expansion. Should get Storm Classic soon and the only thing I'm tempted to sell is Hawkeye. (Sitting on Iron Man, Storm Modern, Widow Modern, Hawkeye Classic, Thor Now, Venom Dark Avengers.)

EDIT: Aw poo poo, people who attack take your points as well as your rank? Now I have to claw up these last 50 points or so before I'm identified as easy pickings.

delfin fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Oct 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Yeah, but when guys with Iron Man 27 and Thor 13 are giving me 6 points, getting any points picked off is nasty. I was hoping it was more like "you've gathered 425 overall" and not "you've gathered 425 but someone stole 15 from you so you didn't cross that line." I just want my dang Thor red attack.

Pulled one more time from the purple pit: Yelena Belova, Dark Avenger Black Widow. Meh.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Doctor rear end in a top hat posted:

Gonna give you some tips on versus. I'm just over 600 rank so I'd like to think I"m doing ok.
  • Skip fights that don't give you many points
  • "Revenge" fights seem to give more points
  • You usually want to take out Iron Man first because he does the most damage and has the best skills
  • Try to fight against teams that don't have a lot of variety. Lots of characters will only have red skills so you can shut them out if you take all the red
  • Use your boosts if it looks like it's going to be a tough battle
  • Make sure to tap on their characters to see how much damage they do and their skills
  • You can slide the pane at the top of the game to the left and right to see how much of each color both sides have

I've done all of the above, and finally squeaked out my 425 by using up a couple of my heals. Hoping that won't screw me later on 'cause I'm not buying more. But I got my Mjolnir's Might and now people can beat my points away all they want 'cause I'm not going for top 1000.

EDIT: Hah, good thing too because someone with a fuckoff team just knocked me back below 425.

Shwqa posted:

I have found that people attacking and lower your score is an opportunity in disguise. They take -5 score, but beating them earns you 35 points. That was the only way I finally got to 425 score.

Remember that you get 3 attempts to beat your opponent. And they keep the damage you have dealt.

Now this confuses me. A lot.

If some guy with (let's say) Iron Man 23 Thor 13 Spider-Man 10 decides to beat me, it doesn't matter how many points he takes because I can't beat him back. Even if I do, don't the points you gain get cut in half if you take more than one attempt? And if he's got a killer team and is 200 points below me the points I'd gain are negligible anyway, and I've seen a ton of those.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

You get one heal back per hour. Raising your level will also do a full heal.

Er, I guess it's more than an hour, maybe two?

:stare:

Well. That would have been good to know earlier today. Spent a lot of purple points to level up powers and then level up Iron Man just to heal him up.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Is there any possible reason why I would want to hang onto the Bombastic Bag-Man?

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Also, here's what I won from the last tournament, suckers!

Nice. I really want a green Thor to round mine out but getting to 500 points may be daunting. I zoomed up to 275 in the new event to make my Venom semi-useful, but now it's done giving me any easy fights.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Rolled along with Thor / Storm Classic / Iron Man and got my Green Thor at 500 points. Then I looked up and said "Whoa, I'm at #77."

(Won't last. I'm reasonably easy pickings once the big kids hit the playground. Man I wish I had a Storm Classic cover with the Passive.)

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Shwqa posted:

Why don't you? it is a pretty easy mission to grind for it. Venom level 17 is a push over.

Haven't found that one yet. I've been busy grinding out the Juggernaut stage rewards to level my other guys. Now that I've pimped out my Thor I'll go digging for that.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Keep in mind that they're not fighting you, they're fighting the default AI that happens to be using one of your teams. It makes a big difference when your team doesn't understand L-shapes and prioritizes off-color 4-matches over colors your big skills need.

Also I am so glad I won't be fighting Daken again for a while because jesus is he annoying with skill pop-ups every turn.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I got to 500 for Green Thor in the event and said gently caress it, I'm done. I was in the top 100 at that point and am now a cool #4722. Considering the reward for anything after #1000 is exactly the same (as I'm selling that Iron Man cover if I get him), and getting a higher reward means fighting my way past god knows how many people who've given themselves a level 490 Thor, nope.

Also: Note that to reach Yellow Thor, you need 1000 points. #10 overall has 1067. Meaning that the Doctor Dooms and Ragnaroks and 4* Wolverines in the Event Rewards list are all ha ha ha ha gently caress you no bait.

The new event that just popped up is interesting -- all 1* heroes, top 50 in your block of 200 gets Captain America, Wolverine at 700 points, Spidey at 800, but see above as to how likely that kind of point total is.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Somehow I suspect I'm not facing a legit player here.

Somehow I don't think I'd be winning this fight.

EDIT: However, normal PVP is well worth exploiting. The point threshold awards mostly suck, but every fight you win is worth 70 / 140 ISOs no matter who you're fighting, and by shopping around for opponents you can clean house time after time. I'm using a nondescript team of Iron Man 26 / Storm Classic 17 / Thor 16 and I'm closing in on the top 100 ranks.

It helps that even a very good enemy team is severely gimped by being on defense. They can't use boosts, they can't target specific opponents like a human can, and they use the brain-dead CPU AI that has no idea what to prioritize.

delfin fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Oct 20, 2013

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
This is a strange weekend event. It really depends on what bracket you're in as to whether you'll get anything -- I'm using a really mediocre 1* team and just hit #5 (522 points) in my group. Doubt I'll hang on for the Blue-Red Cap but top 50 should be pretty easy.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Well, that was a hot mess last night. I got up to #2 in my bracket late last night, and had the frustration of seeing "You won on your first attempt! +20, 701 points" only to see "You were attacked!" on the very next screen. No Wolverine for me.

That also knocked me down to #3. So I leveled up Iron Man as a ghetto heal because I was out of charges, started one last fight that'd put me one point ahead of the #2 guy, finished it at around 11:54, only to see Comm Link Disrupted! and the update push. I was laughing my rear end off at how loudly people would be screaming over this.

On the plus side, evidently that last fight did go through.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Cap is pretty nice (even with just Peacemaker, he's nasty at one-on-one lockdown if you place your tiles right) but he's a double-edged sword in the new tournament. The buff he gets makes even a low-level Cap your front man most of the time (even with an Iron Man 32 and Thor 16, my board is mostly stars), and a low-level Cap is low in HP and, therefore, frequently dead.

The red power is underwhelming because you generally have better uses for red APs (particularly in an Avengers tournament when he's coupled with Iron Man, Thor or both).

Yellow is expensive (nineteen points is two and a half Armored Assaults), and once again, I channel lots of yellow into Thunder Strike to smash guys flat. On the flip side, being able to PLACE your souped-up protect tiles is big because you might actually hang onto them for more than a turn or two. Armored Assault just loves to drop them right where they'll be matched quickly.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Does one drop Wolverine Yellow? I found one with Green and Red.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

particle409 posted:

1. So a bunch of people have level 30 Spider-Man / Thor / Original Black Widow combinations in the Avengers tournament. I assume these are the people who are cheating, correct? I'm finding grinding to be a little lovely, since the tournaments are so hard.

2. Something is definitely wrong with the random chance rewards in single player. The first 2-3 times after I've completed any mission, I only get the 20 purple crystals reward. If there are 4 reward covers, it should be 25% chance for each.

1: Cheating is a strong word. (Accurate as it may well be). Since you can level up to your heart's content once you have the right powers and enough ISO / Hero Points, they may just be whales. The only difference between a moderate cheater and a pay-to-win whale is that the whale's supposed to look like that. Nod and smile and hit 'skip.'

A high level Thor isn't terribly hard once you advance enough in the storyline, as his covers start dropping and he had his own drop during the Thor tournament under Recruit Heroes. Mine is approaching 20 and could go higher if I focused on him more.

2: Yes. Sometimes the game just wants to gently caress you over.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Hawkeye and Juggernaut are worth selling on sight, generally speaking.

In unrelated news, I just fought Ragnarok for the first time.

:stare:

I will not be trying that again soon.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

particle409 posted:

I'm confused. Are you saying people are cheating a little bit to make their characters overpowered, then just playing normally? Or are they not cheating at all? I wouldn't care that much in the pvp area, but it makes grinding too difficult, and then the single player area is too hard.

What I mean is this: You can play the game, as most of us are, without spending a dime. You can play the game and spend money for all the heals and boosts you want. You can play the game and spend money for umpteen pulls on the recruit machine to get whatever rare covers you want, as well as to level them up quickly and for heals and boosts. None of those are cheating, but #2 and #3 will progress much faster than #1 will.

Or you can edit things on the client side so that suddenly you have a squad of complete fuckoff ubercharacters. THAT is cheating.

The teams you're describing are very daunting but at least within a semi-rational range of money expenditure. I have learned from PAD that what I call 'semi-rational' is chump change to many.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Debating whom to ditch.

* Hawkeye (Modern) L1 - Red. Nothing special at first glance but I should pick up his Blue and Purple powers as the tournament continues. Plus classic purple just looks better than modern buzzcut.
* Bullseye L1 - Black L2. Seems like having both him and Hawkeye is superfluous. I don't have a source for his passive yet, but I suspect one will show up eventually.
* Bag-Man L3 - Purple L3, Blue L3. Mmmmmmaybe possible synergy with Venom eventually but will get kicked to the curb the instant I get a Spider-Man Classic. Whenever that may be. My Venom is at meh levels right now but I haven't finished harvesting the Oscorp levels.
* Another 100 Hero Points.

Currently at 11 slots, my starting eight (Thor, Iron Man, Storm Classic, Storm Modern, Widow Modern, Cap, Venom, Yellow Wolvie) aren't going anywhere.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Thundercracker posted:

I wonder what the daily take on Marvel PQ is. Candy Crush was pretty eye popping, but that paled in comparison to Puzzles and Dragon's $4.9mio/day revenue

Can't imagine all that much yet -- there isn't that much of a user base. Looked like it's still in the 10000-ish range.

Tried out the new patch and it made some of my chars pretty beastly right off the bat. As expected, MANY of the quest rewards are now Health Packs / Recruit Tokens, or as I like to call them Hawkeye Classic Tokens because that's who it just loves to give me so far. Reports of 20 ISO rewards being less frequent are what I like to call 'bullshit'.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Likely a glitch. They won't let you replay the tutorial missions and I think one of those has a health pack reward pasted in.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I would do fairly nasty things for a Spidey with all three powers.

Unfortunately, I'm not getting one from the Avengers tourney since Yellow Spidey is 1000 points, Blue Spidey is 1400, and only the top four overall have gotten to 1000. The diminishing returns curve for PvP makes that impractical.

EDIT: Oh hey! With the new update you can link your (fake) Facebook accounts to your game and then at least attempt to gift certain rewards to Facebook friends. Mine is izzy.klein.7 if anyone wants free poo poo. Just sent Iron Man Ultra Freon to three people who probably don't even have the app.

delfin fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Oct 24, 2013

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
The new event has some nifty potential rewards (snagged a Spider-Man Classic Purple, Magneto Now Blue and a Bag-Man Yellow from my Heroic Tokens), but some of the later missions are Not Fuckin' Around. I beat Spy 60 / Spy 60 / Assassin 50 but got my rear end handed to me by Pyro 75 / Pyro 75 / Lieutenant 60. There are lots of smaller fries to tackle there, however.

Note that the red ISO missions can only be done once each. New ones should be added periodically.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

seravid posted:

Really enjoying all this new stuff, but I could use some help navigating through all these characters; is there some sort of black and/or white lists? So far I only insta-sell classic Hawkeye and Juggernaut, which means I've been keeping everyone else and catalog space is getting drat expensive.

Of the ones you're likely to get early on, and others can tear these impressions up as needed:

* A-list: Thor (Modern) is really nice once skilled up, because he pounds the poo poo out of thugs with red and yellow attacks and is beefy. Storm (Classic) is a great utility player and one of your few effective attackers against all enemies (both intentionally via Wind Storm and by reaction via Elemental Barrier).

* B-list (still very good): Iron Man is a good all-around unit -- Repulsor blasts, useful protection via Armored Assault and solid HP. Black Widow (Modern) has limited skills but they're good ones -- Widow's Sting is your best lockdown option early and will end up stunning a whole team later on. Storm (Modern) isn't the powerhouse her Classic cousin is, but you can spam Lightning Strike to restructure boards and that can be handy against minions, plus Green/Black are underused colors. Captain America is a fun utility guy, with stun/attack skills that return mana if successful but are expensive up front.

* C-list (okay): Venom is a neat idea that will have you struggling to ever get Devour to eat someone whole. Decent damage though. Bag-Man is not nearly as useful as Classic Spider-Man but can be a niche player to lock down Countdown and Attack tiles.

* D-list (meh) - Hawkeye Classic, Juggernaut, Yelena Belova.

Of late arrivals: Daken is annoying to fight against early, but becomes a real rear end once he levels up in later missions and his healing factor really kicks in. Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men) plays similarly. Hawkeye (Modern) has some funky skills and I haven't leveled him enough to really judge him; same goes for Bullseye, but he's not as flexible skill-wise.

The rarer cards are hard to use because you not only need to get lucky to pull them, you really need several to skill them up (and if you don't skill them up, you can't level them up).

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Argh. I had to sell my Hawkguy Modern Red to make room for Spidey Classic and Magneto. Did get Blue and Purple, and now I need to get a 50 Hero Points reward to make room to get Purple out of cache. At least Modern Red shouldn't be too hard to get back.

Cleared 900 points in Avengers Week for about ten seconds, then got knocked back down. Really don't think 1000 is feasible for me since that'd be top 10 overall.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Logged in this morning and had three tokens waiting: two Standard, one Heroic.

Wolverine: Feral Claws. That'll help.
Venom: Symbiote Snare. Already maxed, thanks for the 100 ISO.
Wolverine X-Force: Enraged Slash?

:getin:

800 points after being plinked at all evening. Time to see if I can crack 1000 for that Spidey Classic.

EDIT: Burned a lot of heals but I got it. At 1004 - #18 and really don't care how far I fall now, and the hero points from the tourney will let me actually claim Spidey and level mine up. After that come the very hard choices as to whom to sell (probably Bullseye, I'm not ditching Magneto or Wolverine X-Force and I might as well level up Hawkeye Modern now.)

delfin fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Oct 25, 2013

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

"Black Bo[X posted:

" post="420920256"]
Facebook friend rewards I'm guessing.

I was under the impression that the Red ISO quests reset daily, is that not the case?

At least two were Facebook buddy rewards, yes. I didn't stop to see which were which.

IIRC the red ISO quests update every other day. If the existing ones reset they should do it in about 40 minutes, as noon EST yesterday was when they popped up in the first place.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Emron posted:

Do you know if it sends out random invites to friends and the like, or is it relatively non-intrusive?

It seems non-intrusive, best as I can tell. I've gotten and sent quite a bit of help and not seen walls filling up with stuff.

The Arena is the new event:
* Bracketed in 200s
* Either Captain America (buffed 150%) or Black Widow (buffed 200%) is forced onto your team. You can use your own version if you have one.
* Moonstone (Dark Ms. Marvel) is the top prize for each bracket. Progression prizes include Captain America Red pretty early, Captain America Blue and Black Widow Grey Suit for the superambitious.

Man, am I glad the only limit on your cover cache seems to be time. Mine is in double digits 'til I get one more batch of Hero Points.

EDIT: And it gets even worse because I got a Heroic token at 250 and got Magneto... the OTHER Magneto. So I need to wait 'til after midnight when I get my Hero Points reward, use that to expand my collection, clear the first 13 in my cache (sell 10 crap 1*s, skill up Cap twice and Spidey Classic once), collect Magneto Classic and then either figure out where ELSE I'm going to get Hero Points from or sell Bullseye.

delfin fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Oct 25, 2013

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

SpclKen posted:

I can't link my Facebook account to the iPhone ap. anyone else having this problem?

Also I can't sell a single cover I get. I'm now at 17 spaces with 16 covers.

You sell them under Train; pick a cover there, select Raise Level, and there should be a Sell icon at lower left. It's unintuitive.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Emron posted:

Welp, I got to #2 in my bracket after about 20 minutes, looking forward to that disappearing within 20 minutes of finishing.

While it's not a horrible idea to rack up some points and unlock some things early on, the last day is really the only time you should worry about your placement. I started on the last day in the last bracketed tournament and ended up at #2.

Some PvP tips:

* As above, don't burn a lot of resources in the early going. If you have a pile of heal packs above the recharging ones, a mountain of ISO for level-up heals, etc., save some for the last day, preferably the last hours.

* The reason why is because of how the point system works. Beating tougher opponents gets you more points than weaker ones. If you spend all your goodies early getting a high score, know what you are? A tougher opponent. People who start late will cherry-pick you for big points and you will get little to nothing if you attack them back. Always attack above your level when you can. (This is why nobody ever gets the big progression prizes. They gain too little from fights when they're on top and getting beaten drags them down fast.)

* As I'm sure everyone's found, being on defense is a MASSIVE disadvantage. You don't get to use boosts (the attacker does), you don't get to select targets intelligently (the attacker does), you get stuck with the dopey AI running your team (the attacker knows what T-shapes and L-shapes are, can play keep-away on needed colors, and doesn't have an uncontrollable 4-gem fetish). This means that you can beat better teams with schlock if you use strategy and boosts intelligently. If you take down someone higher than you and they attack you back, so what? You have a net gain out of it. So cherry-pick opponents that are (a) higher scoring than you and (b) you can probably take out without having anyone downed.

* The 200-person bracket tournaments are much much easier to do well in than the serverwide ones for obvious reasons -- the whales and cheaters are spread out much thinner.

* KNOW YOUR ENEMY. The key to succeeding is to pick out the opponent's most dangerous points and avoid them / KO them quickly. For example, Avengers Only is chock full of Iron Man and Thor, so controlling red and yellow gems is your highest priority when they're around. A Thor that can't trigger Mjolnir's Might or Thunder Strike is much less dangerous. Characters like Hawkeye and Black Widow, when buffed, can do some impressive criticals but have low HP, so bringing them down quickly can be vital.

delfin fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Oct 26, 2013

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Kharmakazy posted:

I don't get the red iso event. I did all the missions when it first came out, and it hasn't let me do anything since except that one 4 red iso mission over and over. What am I missing?

About thirteen hours. New missions and/or respawning ones should pop up at noon EST tomorrow.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Man, I got dogpiled last night. I was as high as #100-ish with an hour to go, ate one bad fight where someone's steroidal Thor took out my Cap and Thor, and dropped about 150 points and 200 places in a hurry. Ended up with Yelena 100ISOva and enough hero points to finally clear my cache. No big deal, I only need one more Cap Blue to max Peacemaker and it'll come eventually.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Jesus GOD do I hate how progression rewards aren't given until you get to back to the fight-select screen.

"You have 812 points!" "You got attacked and knocked down to 796 before you could enjoy them." lather rinse repeat

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Basically, I'm not. I have X-Force Wolverine, Magneto Classic and Magneto Gray sitting around doing very little.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Arena is turning into a total war of attrition, because now everyone is a stun junkie. L5 Widow's Sting is just cruel.

Moonstone looks interesting, and if there is a Dark Avengers event coming next (which they hinted) she'll probably be buffed for that. Of course, the challenge will be to skill her up.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
One of the tricks to PvP in this game is to not get too caught up in the ebb and flow of scoring unless you're specifically going for a Progression milestone. Right now, I'm playing I-hit-you, you-hit-me with a handful of guys and trying hard not to burn too many resources. I got my 800 point milestone and won't make it to 1000, so being #2 at 2 PM is meaningless if I can't climb back up there at 11:55.

Big pile of red dots on my board right now, so I'll hit them back at intervals and keep my guys healing as naturally as possible.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Heh. The next lesson of PvP is simple: if you're not going to be awake for the end of the tournament, don't concern yourself with placing well.

Was at 900-ish / #2 with an hour to go, went to bed, woke up to *plink* *plink* *plink* *plink* *plink* "You were a Top 25 finisher, enjoy your Gravity Warp Moonstone."

Ah well. The Dark Avengers tournament looks horrible for me, and complicated by that I'm either spending cash to increase my collection or selling someone I need to participate in it. Moonstone Purple and Bullseye Black are on the bubble, with X-Force Wolverine, Magneto Classic and Magneto Grey newbies staring at me and wondering "why are you keeping us around, anyway?"

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
For the record: I have absolutely no idea how to even think about beating Ragnarok in story mode. Best I've got is to start with six blue AP through boosts, hope for a blue match on turn 1, Widow's Sting for five turns and pray that I can keep getting nine blue APs each time before it wears off. 2 red AP for the hammer is insane, and Godlike Power is a cascade factory that nearly guarantees using skills every turn thereafter.

I might need to build up a secondary Venom because upgrading Snare to level 5 may have been a mistake. Yes, it freezes a whole team but it also costs 7 instead of 4.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Well, I have nothing better to do. I've collected all the other PvE rewards, and L14 Venom + L8 Bullseye + L6 Moonstone isn't going anywhere in the Dark Avengers tournament.

Plus I need the 50 Hero Points to open one more slot up so I can clear my cache again. I don't really have a use for Grey Suit Black Widow Purple but I can sell her at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Shwqa posted:

Aw I see that would make sense. You could always claw your way up the red iso ranks :v: I only need 20 more battles till captain America yellow..

Not a bad idea. I just got a reward of Captain America Blue.

(Maxing Cap's red or blue makes him a loving BEAST against minion types. Flamethrower tile? *thunk* Not any more and you're stunned / damaged.)