Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I got the 3* Doom classic and 2* Magneto marvel now! and 2* Storm classic the storm would rock if it was raging tempest and is alright with the Wind storm for 100 damage and 2 turn stun. But DOOM is a beast at lvl one doing 54 damage a turn with his two pain hands red gems I mean sure Hi I'm Iron Man and doom does more damage in two turns that my ray. Also lvl 1 doom has 950 Hp its silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Is their any place to see what every additional level of an ability adds so you can plan your dudes to have best skill levels for what you want.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Also look for teams that are not healed. I have found a team with two members 0 hp and one at less than 500. It makes it very easy to beat.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

JHVH-1 posted:

I got awarded Yelena Belova and it filled up my only empty slot. Then I try to get some more coins and get a storm cover which it won't let me use to train with while it's in the cache.

If anyone is starting out, save your coins for later.

Sell Yelena Belova she blows. Well I dislike her but what ever.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I love that the computer will always match a 4 straight over a 5 line. It is the best.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

New Leaf posted:

It also has some of the best luck I've ever seen in some rare cases. On mine it cleared a vertical row of 4 to the top of the screen and left a single yellow tile open below, and it just so happened that the next 4 tiles to spawn were also yellow and it demolished me. Why can't I ever be that lucky? :bang:

You are but you don't remember it when it happens to you.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I think for storm modern 5/5/3 might be the way to go but mine is 4/5/4 and I am building another one up to 3/3/3 to decide what I want to do with her. But 3/5/5 also will have uses for get rid of all the location tiles get some matches pop the black and make a match and do an additional 100+ damage while also preventing the enemy from making them special tiles because they are already your strike tiles. Also the 5 red to do 18 damage per location tile at lvl 24 is pretty sweet. That and the extra damage from cascading. My lvl 34 iron man with 5 in the blaster only deal 665 damage for 10 red.

Fallorn fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Oct 31, 2013

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

"Black Bo[X posted:

" post="421202936"]
I wonder if they'll scale back the FB reward sharing. I wasn't able to play yesterday and when I fired it up this morning it took me 3 minutes to go through all the 'Special Delivery!' messages.

More than you would have got in three minutes of playing.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
So why isn't it the person who gets the biggest Environment number spider man classic is 4 at lvl 15 every one else I have is 3.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

delfin posted:

The Ragnarok mission isn't completely horrific because he's alone. You can play keepaway from red and green with him, you can lock him down with Widow, you can go in with AP boosts with Thormverine and nuke the poo poo out of him. After dealing with 5000 HP Thors regularly in PvP a 7000 HP Ragnarok isn't quite as terrifying.

Got 900 just now before being plinked back down, going for 1000 tomorrow. If I get it, at that point I can either skill up one of my 2*s twice or I can take up to seven cracks at Heroic tokens and get six Bag-Men.

You know you want the bad man. I just finished skilling up my second 1* storm to 5/5/3 when my first one was 4/5/4 and now have her over lvl 20. Having her and draken who is higher level than her and Iron man 40 for the pvp thing is sick. Draken heals, storm pops all the environment tiles and puts extra damage on the board and her green is like pay 10 ap get 16 ap weeee. It has been how I have popped Iron man 40s red on my turn 3 to just murder the other team.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Only reason I would want to drop money on the game is so I could have more cover slots. I have two max skilled modern storms one 5/4/4 one 5/5/3 and 5 3* heroes with 1 or more covers in them, my 4* Woalverine with 0/2/0 and 9 2* heroes with one more more covers in them I love draken and need 2 more gray covers to max him and when they add a 3rd ability be sad because I can only get it to 3. How are you guys building Marvel now Thor I am 1/3/3 and don't want to screw him up since he owns bones.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Does the gatcha machines only poop out certain colors for the heros it has?

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Widow tourny is borked and I am using Daken and people are using Juggs. This poo poo just got bananas.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
My widow bracket is bad I am at 700 points and in 1st place, if all your people die and you go in you can select any character you own for the two spots. Seems like a pretty weird bug. But it would let you get people who should not be in the tourny and wreck face with them.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Polkio is now at 7225 and 700 over noobzzz. Also how are people loosing to my not max level 2/4/3 lvl 45 thor and 5/5 lvl 48 Daken and freebie widow? I mean I know I can grind up to the top 4 in my bracket with it but how do you loose to that? I got points from some one failing to kill me +9 points weee.

Fallorn fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Nov 17, 2013

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I'm going to be so pissed with they give Daken a 3rd ability that is better than his others and I can only get it to lvl 3. But being able to get more levels on him would rock. Daken needs a 3rd passive ability just to gently caress with everyone.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I have 48 Points in the 3* as soon as I hit 50 for the gatcha machine I'm done. I got in top 10 for widow but the fact I only have two 3* with more than 1 cover is limiting also that only one of them can get to be over lvl 18. To win matches in the 3* use widow to make a crit tile that will fall between enviroment tiles so that you get enough to do their ult and kill the other team. It is the fastest way to win I have found.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

Helical Nightmares posted:

This may not be the most useful answer to your question but here was my experience:

My bracket's top 1 oscillated between 700 and 800 points from Friday on. Seemed like anything above 700 would be crabbed down quickly. I hovered stably around 650, but I attribute that to having a lv 49 Grey Widow along with the typical maxed Thor/Classic Storm core. I figure most were like me and saw the leveled Widow then just hit skip.

Personally if I came across someone with a 30+ Modern Storm I automatically skipped it because on average I would take more damage than the match was worth from obnoxious Hailstorm spams.

For storm you do the 3 to all ap and 3 to red yellow, match two yellow kill storm, match red, kill widow, then kill thor.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Standard token to green widow 3* was a nice surprise from storm modern.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
In the 3* tourny I have mag with the blue, widow purple and green and IM 40 red and yellow. Use IM 40 yellow to get tons of blue ap to use to make crit tiles with mag which then crit what ever they will, repeate as long as I have blue, if I get enough purple do the same thing with widow and only move tiles as a last resort because it opens me up for damage where creating tiles keeps the turn timer. I was able to get into the top 15 last night and 600 points for my 100 hp with a level 15 mag, 28 widow, and 34 IM 40.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

Shwqa posted:

Wow really? I have a similar 3* team but I could get them higher level. I might spend today's iso doing that and try to get those 2 heroic tokens and a 100 hp tomorrow.

Its really fun to kill the other team before they can do much of anything. The big secret is just making as many crit tiles as you can and if you have some crit boosts you then do +25% for silly damage because you are forcing crits all the time. Also IM 40 red blast for a finisher when you need it.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Im doing the lab because I make crit with mags blue use that to crit environment tile, make 5 crit tiles, mags blue again, more crit tiles, and just took out a lvl 85 thor with lvl 15 loki, 15 mag, 15 Doom, you take out classic storm easy with crits also. It seems board manipulation doesn't pop her passive where rear end attacks and matches you make that turn over the turn do.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I want Jubilee in game and her to be the first 0* hero.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I'm in a slacker bracket for my big hunt. I'm in the #2 spot with less than 8k points and have to say its going to be pretty great getting the top 1-3 punisher thing.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Got a daily deal 100 hp 2* and up ang got black widow green woot!

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Hulk can kill him self he is the new Juggernaut.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

Jehuti posted:

I'm pretty torn as to what I should aim for in this hulk event. On one hand I could probably get 2/1/1 hulk but on the other I could get my original widow to 3/2/3. What's better to go for? I'm leaning widow because who knows if I'll ever get more hulk covers.

Hulk because they will have a pvp event buffing him and the fact they are most likely going to be throwing some cover for him to people like IM40 to keep people playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Bagman at 5000% boosted would kill things while still being trash.