Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ghostlight posted:

Was it after an IM40 Recharge? I've noticed several times when it adds its AP the UI doesn't update the abilities properly.

I don't remember. It might have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

SynthOrange posted:

Holy poo poo, I got a top two finisher for the Avengers! :woop:

edit: Welp, here's the first IM40 cover I'm selling. :toot:

:hf: Me too, on both counts. First top 2 finish I've ever managed to get in a tournament.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Thanks to a couple of lucky Heroic tokens today, my Bag-Man is a cool 5/3/3.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I will be among the most unsatisfied of the nonpaying customers if Daken gets a 3rd, better power because mine is already maxed.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Nice! I just got a Ragnarok (green, but I'll take it!) and a Magneto Classic purple cover from the last lightning round. Now my Ragnarok is 3/2 and level 51. Needs more red covers.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I just joined the Red ISO event. This is one of those fabled slacker brackets, isn't it?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

For $40 you could buy an entire real game.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Nice, my Ragnarok is up to 5 green/3 red and level 67. Come on, I need those last two covers and a bunch of iso...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

These Lightning Rounds really are nuts and frustrating. I was just in 26th place with <1 m to go, I entered a battle and quickly won it for an extra 19 points, and I ended up "Top 100" with a Heroic token instead of a Diabolical.