Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
I really like the special abilities heroes and enemies have as they make the match 3 more interesting but it's frustrating how blatant the pay-to-win can feel when you're doing PvP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Also, leveling your character up resets their healing cooldown so it's a cheap way at early levels to get someone like Ironman back out onto the field.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Cloudchaos posted:

Posted this in the general iOS thread but it probably got overlooked.

This tip never seemed to work for me.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Ugh, I just played the 150 coin game and got another Thor red cover.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

Shwqa posted:

Thor is kinda my favorite thing to get. sure he isn't super great, but he is at least common enough that I can dream of leveling him to the mid 20s.

But then am I not better leveling ironman as my red/yellow bruiser?

Plus everyone just got Thor free. I wanted to be a unique snowflake.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Man it's so close to being good but like someone else said, it would be helped by getting a free try on the 150 coin cover after the tutorial that you could retry until you got a hero you wanted to play the game and PVP with.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
What about the fact you have to register a name for the multiplayer? Do I lose the name I registered if I reroll?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
I have the Yelena common, is it good? Or is I just the mission is difficult?

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
So yeah I'm restarting because I didn't like how I'd used covers etc. can I get some advice on what I should do. Pump up Ironman, save his covers and sell everyone except for storm and black widow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
How difficult is it to edit things client side? Do people with jailbrooen phones do it or can anybody feasibly do it?