Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Depends
May 6, 2006
no.
Every time I get very high I start being farmed hard by guys twice my score.
I've just been saving up skill gains for free heals on leveling. I figured I'd blow them all right before the end to see if I could jump up the ranks high enough to grab a decent prize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depends
May 6, 2006
no.

New Leaf posted:

I was rank 2, then suddenly I'm rank 9, now I've completely lost connection and can't get back in with 5 minutes left. Ugh.

Yeah I was 3 points away from the 500 prize and they ended it 7 minutes early.

Depends
May 6, 2006
no.
For the normal 1 and 2 star guys, should I worry about which skill I won't be able to max, or just feed them whatever cards I get?

Depends
May 6, 2006
no.
Well I've been trying to get to 700 points for the last hour, every time I win a battle I lose 2. I think I've been attacked every 3 or 4 minutes.

Not a huge deal because I didn't care much about modern hawkeye but I've been at 685-690 at least two dozen times now. I'm 1100 now, was hoping to at least stay above 1250 for the extra hero coins but as fast as I'm losing rank it's not looking good.

Depends
May 6, 2006
no.
Is there a decent list of heroes worth keeping and which skills are worth leveling over others?
I've sold a couple covers and then found out later they were amazing once leveled up.