Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Disney execs studied the success of Wandavision and decided the public wants, nay demands more surrealist retro advertisements in their Marvel shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Lobok posted:

Even with an entire episode focused on him it's honestly still hard to wrap your head around the extent of Dark Strange's power level.

I think the measuring stick for power was supposed to be sensing The Watcher. Ultron couldn't until he got all the stones but Strange only had the time stone and could sense him, putting him around Ultron's level just from munching on demons for a century. I wonder if the Gamora episode was supposed to have another instance of someone spotting Uatu, rule of threes might have hammered it home better.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Scaramouche posted:

Hawkeye was blandly forgettable which is not "good". I think a lot of the Wandavision hate is because it was good, and then the ending sucked all the life out of it and retroactively made people think it was worse than it was.

I would argue the last episode of every D+ Marvel show except Loki and maybe What If? take huge nosedives in quality. Wandavision gets more poo poo about it than the rest because it was first but it feels like a consistent pattern now.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Endless Mike posted:

They're all Gundams OP.

Except Evas which are not Gundams

Though it seems pretty unlikely, we don't know that the mother of Steve Rogers isn't embedded in that robot so we can't rule it out

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

The only time I've enjoyed them not being punch dimension beams is from one of the Secret Wars tie-ins where Emma figures out she can use Scott like a TV remote. Otherwise it is the only 100% acceptable thing to pedantic about in comics.