Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Secret Invasion would have worked a lot better as a movie but I guess there isn't enough star power to have it make enough money for that. If only they had a platform where they could make it as some sort of 90 minute special not beholden to the old ways of broadcast TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Robert Carradine posted a residual cheque Disney sent him a few years ago for $0

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Seasons 1 and 2 are finally on Netflix

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pretty sure I remember the Arkham games hinting or even outright saying that Harley slept her way to a PhD

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Secret Invasion could have been a good movie/90 min special

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I hadn't heard anything about this but it looks great

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That CD was in my car for many years

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's one thing I'm looking forward to with Born Again, the Netflix shows could be a little grim dark just for the hell of it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Starting S2 of What If, and I'm always impressed by who they get in for these voice roles, even the relatively small ones

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's interesting because I don't think Feige had much of anything to do with the Netflix shows at the time, a hybridization sounds nice (although I still think 28 episodes is way too much unless the go whole hog Defenders with it)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shageletic posted:

One thing I found hard to increasingly believe was Kingpin actually being effective in getting 5he public to support towards the end of the 3rd season as he's killed like a dozen police officers the public is aware of?

Him running for mayor is gonna need aloooooooot of work

These days you'd probably get pretty far on an ACAB ticket

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Codependent Poster posted:

That shouldn't be a What If, that should be main continuity.

But yeah, more people from those shows. Though I guess maybe the What If writers might not be able to use them because Marvel has fumbled the ball in regards to following up on new characters this phase. It took Kate 2 years to show up again after Hawkeye,. Moon Knight hasn't shown up anywhere else yet. Still waiting on anything to be brought up from Eternals. No idea when or where She-Hulk will show up again. I think we're lucky Kamala was used in about a year's time after her show.

But I guess that's part of why they've struggled recently. With the earlier stuff the characters were all showing up pretty regularly, but now that's not really happening.

What If Someone Noticed The Giant Celestial Hand Coming Out Of The Ocean?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So does anyone understand what Echo's powers are now?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hot Claws!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think we're all just too used to Steve Blum so now the old guy sounds wrong

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Peacemakerpoint, he goes into the past for some dumb reason and resets the entire DCU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Oh poo poo, season 2? Was 1 good?

It wasn't the greatest show on earth but I liked it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

She just drives this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

twistedmentat posted:

Yea, he seems to only be able to hold the form until he gets hit.

Everyone has a plan superpower until they get punched in the mouth

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's Teen Tony time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Lobok posted:

Right but I'm asking why. He said cut for time like it is a network show.

Might have just had it in the script/storyboard