Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Wow that first episode of She-Hulk is really good. It is probably my favorite of all the marvel’s show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
What was the text in the last shot of this week She-Hulk? I didn’t get the meaning.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Napoleon Nelson posted:

He stole some of her blood

Ok make sense thanks.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
I finished watching Echo and what was the point? What is her powers? I don’t know her from the comics, but does she wear a costume?

So many questions in my head.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Magneto is right!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

iceyman posted:

But then again, they did seemingly kill off Maddie rather abruptly after surprisingly teasing her as an ongoing recurring.

Cable is involved, it feels like a timeline shenanigans is coming.