Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

For those still watching SHIELD (I think it's gotten a million times better, personally), J. August Richards' character is officially Deathlok, which is not what I expected but pretty rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

SHIELD was incredible. If you bailed in the first season, please watch Season 2. It's great television.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

muscles like this? posted:

The Bobbi/Hunter AoS spin off is back on.

Noooooo

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The red neck always got me. Also the arrows pointing to his penis.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

ToastyPotato posted:

SHIELD is still a mess though it is far better than it was before.

SHIELD is the best comic show on TV.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Tenth best show on television period and best comic book show not on Netflix per TVIV poll. :grin:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

It pains me that this thread complains about the decline of the DC shows but no one else seems to be watching the best comic book show on network television: Agents of SHIELD. outside of the recent Bobbi/Hunter sendoff episode, every episode has been good to amazing for over two seasons now.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

How can anyone not like Mack?!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

He has a shotgun axe.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

ToastyPotato, Daisy mentions to Lincoln that she designed all the security systems at the base and that's how she got out.

Great AOS episode. Very tense.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Lurdiak posted:

What superheroes does it feature?

Former Avenger Quake.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Quake and Mockingbird have different uniforms than the others, Turdiak!!!

Cartridgeblowers fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 21, 2016

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The Sokovia Accords were mentioned for like ten minutes in that SHIELD episode and it was more so Talbot could talk to Coulson about bringing in SHIELD from their current disavowed status. In the finale singer, it looks like that might've happened.

This thread has such bizarro world opinions about comic TV. SHIELD is great, Agent Carter was great, Supergirl is really bad, and the CW shows are just so boring.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Nah, Lincoln was cool. He definitely started out uninteresting but got interesting just in time to die.

A Whedon trope.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Aphrodite posted:

Nobody's ever talking about Jed.

I was talking about Jed. He tries to ape his brother a lot.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Skwirl posted:

No, no you aren't going to trick me into watching AoS again.

It's not a trick. It's better than all the DC shows put together.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I think Iron Fist should be about an Asian businessman who learns American martial arts (idk pro wrestling or something) from a hidden city in Kentucky or something.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The only Marvel Netflix bit I haven't watched yet is Punisher. I'm assuming it doesn't tie in to Luke Cage s2?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

gently caress... Batman?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Put them on Agents of SHIELD

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Loki was in a jumpsuit labeled "TVA" for "Time Variance Authority." Wanna get some cool time travel hijinks in the MCU.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

FilthyImp posted:

Christ some of you really need subtitles on for everything. The gently caress is this :reject: "No she said *A* Scarlet Witch" bullshit.

Do you think Shannon got stabbed, though?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I liked em all. I think I had the least fun with Moon Knight but only because a third of the run is kinda boring. It's still not bad, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

How is Inferno obscure?