Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM AN MMO ON MY PC. ITS GUILD WARS 2 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, THE THIEF. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME RISEN BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP BACKSTAB. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED TYRIA’S MOST USELESS MARSHAL. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY GUILD CHAT AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN GUILD CHAT CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE BUILDS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY THEORYCRAFTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I FARM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

DonVincenzo posted:

Here's some bonus pics (yes violent erection I did notice you have no worries.)

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Inzombiac posted:

POST THOSE PICTURES AGAIN.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe
Oh you'll get another chance.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Bauxite posted:

Holander Is A Cat is so ready for 80's night. I may be getting a little too excited about it.

Edit: If you have electro dyes they are 100% perfect for 80's night and I wish I had some of them.

I'm ready

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Adhesive Gamin posted:

It's a shame you've been cast out as an honorless gladium and can't go out with your warband. Maybe I can be your legionnaire tonight?

Tribune Brimstone will never know....

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

ExHumus posted:

I well aware of that. That doesn't change the fact that it's pretty obvious that someone naming a character Adolph is intentionally pushing it. The argument you just gave is very similar to an argument I heard on Maguuma mumble that pretty much boiled down to "It's okay for me to call players I don't like fags because fag is just another word for cigarettes. HURR HURR." You aren't fooling anyone.

i just did the math and this checks out. solid reasoning, makes total sense.

e: HURR HURR HURR

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

my new desktop background.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Waci posted:

Hands up who plays MMOs for the story.

The best feature of Guild Wars 2 is the Skip To The End button.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe
-arusweight

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

So. loving. Cool.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

CLAM DOWN posted:

I am the worst

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe
There was a portal to SAB here, it's gone now.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

ItBurns posted:

Archeage did a good job of gearing. Your level 16 could pass for level 18 depending on which zone you were in.

:drat:

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe
Everyone who participates send all your butter WATER to Arus.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Omi no Kami posted:

You haven't even seen me play skill tree ARPGs like Diablo: I'll play 1-2 levels on each class, then spend days doing math and making spreadsheets before picking one. XD

Path of Exile must give you terror dreams.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

goattrails posted:

Haha gently caress arus.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe
remember when shinji hashimoto announced final fantasy 7 at the playstation experience?

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

jaegerx posted:

I'm gonna tell you the guy clam down his posts are actually decent.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Dreggon posted:

lol what a startz

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Poniard posted:

Why can't you elbow drop things in this game.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Geekslinger posted:

SFD you have a new WvW Wednesday theme to go for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arTAvRQXGZM

old hat, SFD introduced me to bearforce one years ago

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

It has been over five months since the last Seanbaby article, thank you sooo much for this.

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

CLAM DOWN posted:

Thanks so much to Don and Cletus, and everyone else in SFD for being so awesome, I finally got it!!!!!

:mediocre:

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

CLAM DOWN posted:

A guild....anthem?!

Happy Birthday

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Dreggon posted:

the creation of dreggon

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe

Mercurius posted:

SFD, you know what you need to do.

Submit the SFD sings Happy Birthday video.

• Locked thread